the most EXTREME violation a man can do to a woman

FACE OFF BEYOND

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if it was on youtube i woulda watchedbut its kinda long to download still. . .
i tried but i couldnt find the you tube one but you SHOULD watch it famserious issue if your black
That was deep. I could actually feel the pain. I think If I was in that womans shoes Id probably feel suicidal.
its nuts ennitsomething to think about this is the result of people like me bunnin batty man they just go in the closet but come out and infect our women im changing my ways still

I just don't understand how a man can bring himself to sleep with a woman if thats not what he likes.Your husband turning out to be gay must be the last thing on your mind, then bring you home a deadly disease is literally the nail in the coffin. Imagine, your whole relationship was a lie.

Guest Dr. Doom

Was that it? That was sh*t and looks like a sh*t film. I thought it was going to be some next levels of torture and its just some batty man cheating on his wife with a bloke.

if it was on youtube i woulda watchedbut its kinda long to download still. . .
i tried but i couldnt find the you tube one but you SHOULD watch it fam
subliminal?
o sh*t
lol oi yoi yoi none of thatwatched it though its f*ckedand you know the worst ting, how can the little girl look exactly like my little sistersome different violation*does investigative work on mums husband*

I just don't understand how a man can bring himself to sleep with a woman if thats not what he likes.Your husband turning out to be gay must be the last thing on your mind, then bring you home a deadly disease is literally the nail in the coffin. Imagine, your whole relationship was a lie.
didnt pay attention did you?he's doin it to get his own practice, if anything he loves his fam and would do anything for themnot ther best thing he coulda done....

didnt pay attention did you?he's doin it to get his own practice, if anything he loves his fam and would do anything for themnot ther best thing he coulda done....
nah thats f*cked thoughyou can't really justify that thoughf*cking a next woman is bad but can maybe forgivenyour jumping in a next boat f*cking next MAN for his own tingthats f*ckeries, and ontop of that he's bringing home deadly diseaselegshot man for that. . .

I'm not talking in regards to the clip im thinking about in general.

ERRRRRR......YA THINK!?Looooooool