the most EXTREME violation a man can do to a woman

FACE OFF BEYOND

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

loljamaica is FULL of in denial faggotsRASTA ?wahhhhhhhhhhhhhya nah ready fam truss me dem deh moungst you
There is pure "down low" gays in JA. I swear they can seek refuge in this country on that basis?
yes they canBUT the thing is with jamaica things go wrong and when they do it costs MONEY and BACKHANDERS to fix the problem jamaica is a small place and once word spreads ya going foreign cos ya a fag do you think you can touch bush without gettin ya neck taken for a sugar kaneHELL NOso thats why its best they SHUT UP

loljamaica is FULL of in denial faggotsRASTA ?wahhhhhhhhhhhhhya nah ready fam truss me dem deh moungst you
There is pure "down low" gays in JA. I swear they can seek refuge in this country on that basis?
suttin like that stilli swear this has raised my suspicion about certain man. . .

yes they canBUT the thing is with jamaica things go wrong and when they do it costs MONEY and BACKHANDERS to fix the problem jamaica is a small place and once word spreads ya going foreign cos ya a fag do you think you can touch bush without gettin ya neck taken for a sugar kaneHELL NOso thats why its best they SHUT UP
LMAOI swear you should take up creative writing, lol.

Jamaicans cannot come to stay in this country, even if they got more than £100,000 sitting in their bank not including other assets (true stories).Since JA is not at war and has a democracy, the only thing they can say to get their stay, is that they are Homosexuals.

Jamaicans cannot come to stay in this country, even if they got more than £100,000 sitting in their bank not including other assets (true stories).Since JA is not at war and has a democracy, the only thing they can say to get their stay, is that they are Homosexuals.
bat3.jpgso your tellin me that every jamaican here that has stay is here cos they are GAY?

When did that rule commence?

at first i thought it was just the fact that he was cheating on his wife with a man. dont see how that is any worse than doing it with a woman, both lies no? but if he gave her HIV then yea.. thats right up there. and a top problem amongst black couples, wether UK or US. that guy probably uses no homo in forums biggrin.gif

Or they can get married to an English woman.

at first i thought it was just the fact that he was cheating on his wife with a man. dont see how that is any worse than doing it with a woman, both lies no? but if he gave her HIV then yea.. thats right up there. and a top problem amongst black couples, wether UK or US. that guy probably uses no homo in forums biggrin.gif
aopihgoreaihgroaphgpuorgagjhagp;g[asdihgpghdafgpjrghdaposradj;ghadgagagpadofih[oadifhga[ddafligahgapdfgapdrhgapfgapdhgas[fgjhafagjhfdajgphafsdhglmfaoooooooooosmacked it

back on topic I think thats what R Kelly was on about. DLIt is because 10% of Black Men in the USA will have some experience in Jail as a youth or as an adult and become used to abuse.

back on topic I think thats what R Kelly was on about. DLIt is because 10% of Black Men in the USA will have some experience in Jail as a youth or as an adult and become used to abuse.
Going to Prison must be horrific. Just reminds me of that programme bout the gay relationships the prisoners formed.

If u showed a woman being violated ( as I thought it was going to be) I wldnt say u werent acting ur age as the title had me prepared. NEWS FLASHJust coz that was an american thing, it can & does happen in the UK u know. I am single now anyway so no need for me to HIRE a detective, but thanks for ur concern.
im not concerned you deserve it if you get it as you have pics of you on the net that you wouldnt want ya kids to see THATS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU biggrin.gif:D
I was being sarcastic u fool. On about those pics again r u child, u need a life.And to say I deserve HIV because theres some so called pics of 'me' on the net is fvcked up u cvnt, to say I deserve HIV/AIDS for any reason is fvcked up u busted prick.