the most EXTREME violation a man can do to a woman

FACE OFF BEYOND

If u showed a woman being violated ( as I thought it was going to be) I wldnt say u werent acting ur age as the title had me prepared. NEWS FLASHJust coz that was an american thing, it can & does happen in the UK u know. I am single now anyway so no need for me to HIRE a detective, but thanks for ur concern.
*Bugsy first*Nar seriously, I'm young and virile. Sorry about the breakup.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If u showed a woman being violated ( as I thought it was going to be) I wldnt say u werent acting ur age as the title had me prepared. NEWS FLASHJust coz that was an american thing, it can & does happen in the UK u know. I am single now anyway so no need for me to HIRE a detective, but thanks for ur concern.
biggrin.gif Hmmm, single now...and stupid...Nuffin long, Imma run chru :D

Lmao, u man give me joke.GROWN ASS MAN MODE'Guppio, see you around that time we discussed yeah'

Haven't read what was posted in this topic, but my girl was reading a book called "Keep It On A Down Low", and it was basically about this same thing. African-Amertican women contracting HIV because their hubbies were sleeping with men. sh*t's disgusting. I can imagine a women's world crumbling when she finds out she's contracted HIV.

biggrin.gif Hmmm, single now...and stupid...Nuffin long, Imma run chru :D
Ur such a bastadio!! Savant :D
Gupsan why do you always put a v instead of a u in swearwords?
Coz u cant write f*ck, u c it?!Edit, reh u can write it now, I never knew this.Yes Gods, c u then young sir.

Well after watching that vid ermmm..... unlucky?Fact remains there are closet homos doing this kind of sh*t in all communities not just the black communities, being gay is as much a stigma if not more within the Asian community so I shudder to think at the number of married individuals up to these sorts of shenanigans.

Well after watching that vid ermmm..... unlucky?Fact remains there are closet homos doing this kind of sh*t in all communities not just the black communities, being gay is as much a stigma if not more within the Asian community so I shudder to think at the number of married individuals up to these sorts of shenanigans.
Yeah I heard it's serious.I don't if your Asian/Indian but in India for instance, do even the bate homosexuals deny it?One of my friends Sharmila is travelling in India, Bangladesh, Cambodia etc at the moment and told me the consequences of admitting being gay are very severe.