the most EXTREME violation a man can do to a woman

FACE OFF BEYOND

I just don't understand how a man can bring himself to sleep with a woman if thats not what he likes.Your husband turning out to be gay must be the last thing on your mind, then bring you home a deadly disease is literally the nail in the coffin. Imagine, your whole relationship was a lie.
didnt pay attention did you?he's doin it to get his own practice, if anything he loves his fam and would do anything for themnot ther best thing he coulda done....
nah thats f*cked thoughyou can't really justify that thoughf*cking a next woman is bad but can maybe forgivenyour jumping in a next boat f*cking next MAN for his own tingthats f*ckeries, and ontop of that he's bringing home deadly diseaselegshot man for that. . .
f*ck legshots man a firing headshotsespecially if they ran that on my mumwooooooyyy!!!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't understand how a man can bring himself to sleep with a woman if thats not what he likes.Your husband turning out to be gay must be the last thing on your mind, then bring you home a deadly disease is literally the nail in the coffin. Imagine, your whole relationship was a lie.
didnt pay attention did you?he's doin it to get his own practice, if anything he loves his fam and would do anything for themnot ther best thing he coulda done....
ERRRRRR......YA THINK!?Looooooool
lolboii aint here to judgeim jus sayin, for certain man its nuffinid rather struggle for the rest of my life than do that sh*t n get millions

im going to add a twist nowthis guy is married and has a child so that makes him the less likely of a suspect yet he is clearly GAYnow what other forms of lifestyle can make one think "nah he aint gay"BEING MUSLIMBEING A RASTABEING A RAP LISTENING TUGG ON THE ROADSetc etctruss me they are there
Its funny you mentioned Rap because that Superhead chick was tryna expose bare man...

BATTY BOY FI DEAD
this is why closet faggot exist
Exactly...That's why you just gotta accept it...Let gay people do what they're doing na dmake sure they don't bring that sh*t your way because a closet fag is not the one...
trust meid rather know a gay guy was around that hang around with pure closet dudes unknowinglyjus need to let sh*t go

im going to add a twist nowthis guy is married and has a child so that makes him the less likely of a suspect yet he is clearly GAYnow what other forms of lifestyle can make one think "nah he aint gay"BEING MUSLIMBEING A RASTABEING A RAP LISTENING TUGG ON THE ROADSetc etctruss me they are there
Its funny you mentioned Rap because that Superhead chick was tryna expose bare man...
Yes.She was ending rubber shots to Jamie Foxx, hear him "I'm not gay, I'm a lesbian" biggrin.gif

Yes.She was ending rubber shots to Jamie Foxx, hear him "I'm not gay, I'm a lesbian" biggrin.gif
:D :D

Jamie Foxx>>>>>>I swear if a chick tried to run that, I'd draw for that straight...Tigger got violated though...

Aint watched the video but im guessing what its about from the replies.1 black boy who went to my school (always got called a faggot from year 7)Turn out he really was gay in the end, I found out cos my female cousin and her best friend still keep in contact with him.They are there telling me nastiness about he lipsing & pushing man up next to car and dem foolishness AND he had an unsuspecting girlfriend at the same time lmfao.

Aint watched the video but im guessing what its about from the replies.1 black boy who went to my school (always got called a faggot from year 7)Turn out he really was gay in the end, I found out cos my female cousin and her best friend still keep in contact with him.They are there telling me nastiness about he lipsing & pushing man up next to car and dem foolishness AND he had an unsuspecting girlfriend at the same time lmfao.
llow it...

Down low, saw about on riki they had some streets niggers from ny and talking about how they dl, made me cry.
do you have a link to thisi wsa talkin bout this yesterday to someone and its cos of that show that i discovered this video that i upped
Na , i was just looking for it on youtube. When did u see it.

Down low, saw about on riki they had some streets niggers from ny and talking about how they dl, made me cry.
do you have a link to thisi wsa talkin bout this yesterday to someone and its cos of that show that i discovered this video that i upped
Na , i was just looking for it on youtube. When did u see it.
i didnt i was told about itstarted with a conversation with a security guard about breast cancer and ended up talkin bout this and it shocked me so much i told one girl about it that same eveninga large percentage of black women DIE cos of their husband KILLING THEM like thisf*ckin ell

Fvcksake FO, I was thinking it was going to be something really raw, I was bracing myself an all sorts. It is by far THE MOST EXTREME thing a man can do to a woman, I can think of a million things far, far worse - bout.
in your absense many of us have deviated from thatand if i was to put something like you was expecting you would have been the first to say im not acting my age so enjoy the show or higher a detective for your hubby cos YOU live state side.

If u showed a woman being violated ( as I thought it was going to be) I wldnt say u werent acting ur age as the title had me prepared. NEWS FLASHJust coz that was an american thing, it can & does happen in the UK u know. I am single now anyway so no need for me to HIRE a detective, but thanks for ur concern.

If u showed a woman being violated ( as I thought it was going to be) I wldnt say u werent acting ur age as the title had me prepared. NEWS FLASHJust coz that was an american thing, it can & does happen in the UK u know. I am single now anyway so no need for me to HIRE a detective, but thanks for ur concern.
im not concerned you deserve it if you get it as you have pics of you on the net that you wouldnt want ya kids to see THATS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU biggrin.gif:D