FUCK IT!!!

Goddaz

u take urself too seriously. stop bitching. and the love life room isnt dead.
This is coming from the carpe who wakes up when it's nearly bed time in the UK & sleeps when we up.I made the topic early this morning, that room was dead. About take myself too seriously, if its poppin now why not just move it?Bare pages have come & gone but it remained in the 'whatever' room, skeen

mewhy?because theres a bow cat topic every day why should you be allowed to have one furthermore why should you be allowed to have one in whatever ABOUTTTTTTTTTTTTT

mewhy?because theres a bow cat topic every day why should you be allowed to have one furthermore why should you be allowed to have one in whatever ABOUTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Who are you? What's your old name?Eitherway YOUR PUSSYHOLE.Since when did a bow cat thread regardless of who made it become offence. Bare topics get recycled and I don't recall anyone making a topic on bowcatting in the way I did.

Who are you? What's your old name?
thats Ice still
Skeen, in that case I'm done.Ice do as you please.