FUCK IT!!!

Goddaz

Guest Scorpzz
i aint gunna front, cut to the chase all ur life, u bin a wasteur on a hype, come out the placecant come near me nah i need a little space
wtf randomsounds like a big h bar though still.

mewhy?because theres a bow cat topic every day why should you be allowed to have one furthermore why should you be allowed to have one in whatever ABOUTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Who are you? What's your old name?
thats Ice still
Skeen, in that case I'm done.Ice do as you please.
biggrin.gif
LmaoHe doesn't deserve anymore of my time. Man has no back bone, all other mods/admin ppl usually give me a reason when they lock my threads which is usually valid.

mewhy?because theres a bow cat topic every day why should you be allowed to have one furthermore why should you be allowed to have one in whatever ABOUTTTTTTTTTTTTT
thats Ice still
(no homo)about ive got no backbone and im a pussyholeyour the f*ck*ng bow cat about f*ck outta hereand i did give a reason 2 days a goi made a topic saying anything in the wrong room will be locked/deleted no explanation if you missed it then you shoulda got your head out the bush and read it

i aint gunna front, cut to the chase all ur life, u bin a wasteur on a hype, come out the placecant come near me nah i need a little space
cant be my bredin cant b my freind i said cant be my bredin cant b my freind
I sang that in a certain tune in my head & now it wont get out.cant be my bredin cant b my freind i said cant be my bredin cant b my freindcant be my bredin cant b my freind i said cant be my bredin cant b my freindcant be my bredin cant b my freind i said cant be my bredin cant b my freindcant be my bredin cant b my freind i said cant be my bredin cant b my freindcant be my bredin cant b my freind i said cant be my bredin cant b my freindcant be my bredin cant b my freind i said cant be my bredin cant b my freindcant be my bredin cant b my freind i said cant be my bredin cant b my freind

lol at head out of the bushoooooooooooo''I don't kiss and tell I sniff and smell n if it smells good... I lick it well - Juelz SantanaZoop!
SMH @ Juelz. Back in the day on Cam's second album he was saying..."They all love sayin' if you lickin' you stickin'But just cuz I eat chicken don't mean I eat chickens"

Guest Scorpzz
cant be my bredin cant b my freind i said cant be my bredin cant b my freind
who's barssss

thats Ice still
(no homo)about ive got no backbone and im a pussyholeyour the f*cking bow cat about f*ck outta hereand i did give a reason 2 days a goi made a topic saying anything in the wrong room will be locked/deleted no explanation if you missed it then you shoulda got your head out the bush and read it
LANMFANFNOANOFNTrustRansom "Me & These Niggas Aint Built The Same"