How can there be...

Guest MessyGyal

about time guppie let you all know ive been dying to let it slip for 6 months biggrin.gif
lol, u did good lady, u did good! :D I wldnt of even said anything but seeing as u 2 were talking it & Im bored, I figured I wld.Social, I dont beleive u need to be married to make babies, what for it always ends in divorce.
tell it to the violent uproarious child lady tell it to the childPLEASE START NOTICING THE BLACKED OUT DISCLAIMERS ALSO - IM JUST BANTERING IN A SENSE

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guppz i was gonna cross over and breed u up... ¬_¬
U took too long.LOL @ Social. I was brought up w/o a father (but they were married when 2geda) & I came out pretty good if I do say so myself. Like ur parents not being married wld make u violent. Im ahving a girl anyway & daddy is right there so I care not fo rhte piece of paper & ring (actually I wldnt mind a whopper of a diamond ring).

Rah, didnt know two vip2 ladies were pregnant.Congrats Chocz and Messy! biggrin.gifWhens ur baby due Chocz? What u looking to name ur lil boy?
14th Feb And im in 2 minds bout the name. Im thinkin bout naming him after my lil bro
reh congrats hope ur first child be a masculine child
LMAO, what a thing to say.Congrats Choz, I beat u by 1 month! (Messy has already had my conrgats b4 u all think Im being rude).
Neva kno ur baby might come on NY

Lol, mans saying there's bare BASTARDS in here.Don't ave it...
LOL at least someone got itladies im simply having a joke like u are at societys expense oh sh*t i cant stopsincerely though congratulations and all the best with itplease scan my previous posts for hidden disclaimers

lol @ how this is turning out. delete it b4 face off logs on...messy all the best.
What only Messy get s a congrats, oh yeah ur the father its not needed.Social I knew u were being sarcy but figured u meant it a lil too. Ill look bk 2 c ur hidden words, u sneaky fox.
my crackpot theories are only based on how an alien watching the centuries of breakdown leading up to the end of the world condensed via space/time over the course of five minutes mite see it so i guess i mean it in that sense but my sendage its not based on specific cases per se,more like a general social (lol) theory if u can see it.ofc marriage is not a faultless institution,and nor is a childhood specifically doomed without the boundaries of wedlock far from,but now i hear yr planning on having him/her targeted by bullies aswell? *prays for the kid* anyways its part of yr natural function as women to fulfill yr destiny or wat have u,etc shud be exciting times ahead im sure some of u will go as far as upping the births on webcam,but still.. girl power spuds all round

lol @ how this is turning out. delete it b4 face off logs on...messy all the best.
What only Messy get s a congrats, oh yeah ur the father its not needed.Social I knew u were being sarcy but figured u meant it a lil too. Ill look bk 2 c ur hidden words, u sneaky fox.
my crackpot theories are only based on how an alien watching the centuries of breakdown leading up to the end of the world condensed via space/time over the course of five minutes mite see it so i guess i mean it in that sense but my sendage its not based on specific cases per se,more like a general social (lol) theory if u can see it.ofc marriage is not a faultless institution,and nor is a childhood specifically doomed without the boundaries of wedlock far from,but now i hear yr planning on having him/her targeted by bullies aswell? *prays for the kid* anyways its part of yr natural function as women to fulfill yr destiny or wat have u,etc shud be exciting times ahead im sure some of u will go as far as upping the births on webcam,but still.. girl power spuds all round
WORD!

messy and guppie both pregnant and i didnt lay my seed in them*commits suicide on someone *

lool @ 'i aint bringing up no jacket'remind me of my cousins theme tune 'di jacket ting it ah get outta hand1 child belong 2 several young man...'anywhooo, congrats all u mummys to be, whoever is in the delivery room with u will have so much fun on the gas and air infact chocz, can i cum see u deliver please