Rizla

Paul

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one time my boy was drunk and he tried to use tissue to bill up
Once we rolled up a spliff with just fag in it and gave it to my bredrin. 'What do you think of the grade?''Nice man. Smooth'LOL. Cuntbag.
lol done this bare times in schoolEVERY1 acts like they're stoned i sweargot 2 the point where every lunch some1 was offerin u a free spliff n u was like....hmmmi can roll with my eyelids still
i love it when that happens im just liek boyone time we sold this kid leaves off a tree and said its red canibis, some new sh*t and he was like damn this sh*t is good.one of my boys gets me vexed some how hes fine all ngith and as soon as chicks turn up he suddenlt becomes really stoned to show off and dont get me started on what hes like if hes been drinking. he just acts worse than he is to show off. NO NEED

Whats your colour?And whats the new ones saying.(Waits for Duurty Boi to start blazing and contribute to topic)
wot new ones?dem orange ones?where can i cop some, are dey in shops yet.
My bredrin had em, but ive never seen em in shops still. They are good apparently.

one time my boy was drunk and he tried to use tissue to bill up
Once we rolled up a spliff with just fag in it and gave it to my bredrin. 'What do you think of the grade?''Nice man. Smooth'LOL. Cuntbag.
lol done this bare times in schoolEVERY1 acts like they're stoned i sweargot 2 the point where every lunch some1 was offerin u a free spliff n u was like....hmmmi can roll with my eyelids still
i love it when that happens im just liek boyone time we sold this kid leaves off a tree and said its red canibis, some new sh*t and he was like damn this sh*t is good.one of my boys gets me vexed some how hes fine all ngith and as soon as chicks turn up he suddenlt becomes really stoned to show off and dont get me started on what hes like if hes been drinking. he just acts worse than he is to show off. NO NEED
lol, i swear i hate it when my bredrins go on like this, it's like they're trying to sell to me that their sh*t is good when i had it it did nothing for me, sh*t actually tasted like i was burning teabags, then they try telling me i'm high because i dont understand the bullshit they're talkingf*ck weed, i still dont get the hype

i roll with silvers they are a lighter smoke blues slims are cool but if im lookin to burn a abit i buy king size blues, but normally im silver heard about the chlorine but was like cool they'll add to the buzz
lmao, ye i dunno bout dat crap. i swear dey only gettin dat because on the blues pack it says no chlorine, and silvers it dnt. minor, ill get silvers for a finer smoke, blues r a bit too thick unless im rollin a backy or making a fatty.