Rizla

Paul

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol at buyin a tenz and eatin. iv eaten weed and hash in cakes the weed one was in a marble cake was so nice munchin it for breakfast, never had weed butter.wage slave lol i would've buss a spliff with u aswell but totty doesn't hold much peng sh*t from my experiences, i find the grade sh*t from south but links are dry which is killin atm this green is swagalicious pisses me off wen i go to ash

lol at buyin a tenz and eatin. iv eaten weed and hash in cakes the weed one was in a marble cake was so nice munchin it for breakfast, never had weed butter.wage slave lol i would've buss a spliff with u aswell but totty doesn't hold much peng sh*t from my experiences, i find the grade sh*t from south but links are dry which is killin atm this green is swagalicious pisses me off wen i go to ash
Nar I got one shotter, mans a proper d*ckhead but he gives some nice fluff. But yea, generally the grade round here is sh*t. I know a few heads in NW aswell (NW- Home of the BEST grade in London)If your willing to bope to NW then I can give ytou a number, otherwise, I cant help you maaaaang, sorry.Soon as I leave my parent house in Norfolk (maybe Tuesday) im making a FAT zoot and blazing that in some massive field (bare trippy)

one time my boy was drunk and he tried to use tissue to bill up
Once we rolled up a spliff with just fag in it and gave it to my bredrin. 'What do you think of the grade?''Nice man. Smooth'LOL. Cuntbag.
haha ... dis reminds me ov wen we done this but mixed mud with the weed he was well happy man was offering him bare of the spliff

i prefer no baccy, but with rizla, not blunt paper
Wow thats very different.95% Of the people i know who blaze wouldnt ever bill a zoot without a blem in there.and95% of the people i know who blaze wouldnt ever bill a blunt with blem in.Everyones different i suppose.
There's one breh at my bredrins uni who buns with rizzla no baccy and no roach ''Big boy smoker inna dis'' loool!

Wow thats very different.95% Of the people i know who blaze wouldnt ever bill a zoot without a blem in there.and95% of the people i know who blaze wouldnt ever bill a blunt with blem in.Everyones different i suppose.
There's one breh at my bredrins uni who buns with rizzla no baccy and no roach ''Big boy smoker inna dis'' loool!
Llowww thatThats butters.AlthoughHave you ever seen someone bill a roachless zoot , and then put in the roach after its built?

Llowww thatThats butters.AlthoughHave you ever seen someone bill a roachless zoot , and then put in the roach after its built?
LOL! My bredrin learnt like this biggrin.gif but then started billin properly

that was a serious request if mans in north and u know some decent green and feel helpful pm me or suttin heads i no are dry or packin some wrong sh*t
where in north are you boss?my halls are in north, met a few shots around der, nuffin really live....BUT yday my boy hooked me up with a link in angel/islington sides....supposed to be sum dam food. all i can say is...I GOT THE PENGGG!truss me dis sh*t lasts twice as long as most the sh*t i been pickin up, i bunned like more than 5 hours ago and im still a bit buzzin. still it seems more indica cos it get me monnnged.but ye it was thru my boy so i aint got the guys number still.