Rizla

Paul

(No sendage Spiderman. Im assuming your Asian from your educational background)
lolu sayin he went 2 a school fulla asians?quater of a fag standard.....depends tho
lol minor i did, majority was asians, its nuffin.yer i no wot ur sayin tho, sum asians guys do try stretch the green, but none of the ones i roll wid, moretime its mostly green and the tiniest bit of brown to help it burn.but it aint jus asians man, i no bare broke man who do dat. dats one of the ways u identify a CAT still (if ur a shotter).
LOL. I went to Spidermans high school still. Mostly Asians, they are cool though. Onalevel, I only really blaze with Asians and they are STINGY as f*ck. Yea, I usually just pick up a 10s and get a single fag from the shop for 25 pence and thats me. But lately ive been putting bare fag in. Once my studnet loan comes, the bongs comming back out.
Whose year was u in fam? if u bunned back der u wud no about bait smokers corner still lol.What ends u from, how u not recieving the high, are ur links deadout. Ders quite a bit of cheese and haze floating around now if u got the right links.i hear u on dem broke ones lol, been der, but i STILL refuse to put in more tack than i need to fatten it up.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do any of you eat weed instead of smoking it? I dont mean but a tens and eat it i mean like in hash caked and butter made from weed?
man i really wanna do dis, if anyone can show me the cheapest and most effective way of eating it.i tried wack a 5s ina pizza and it flopped lol, i need time and space to make a proper meal out of it lol.jus a bit shook of wasting my weed.how much are you supposed to put in per person?

i remember as a yout like in year 9me and this brer bought an ozin technology that day we made sconesthat same night with his mum in the kictchenrecreated the scones only with the oz of skunkdidn't clock it would stink out the kitchenwas jokes, we only ate 2 of 6 cos theyy were naaaaaaaaaaaaastygave the rest to his mum, she didn't even clock it was weed (pretended to)she was higggh up boywe were all f*cked actuallyeven his dadthat was so much joke

all about ocb premiums or ocb x-perts zig zags are good too llow rizla other than blu slims..dem see thru papers are decent aswell burn slower & they got no taste
ye ye this is why i stocked up on rips and bare OCB packs wen i passed camden market. i didnt find dem rizla originals you know lol. i thot if anywer dey wud have it in camden.but ye, OCB thickness is juuuust rite, between silvers n blues.and
DO NOT PURCHASE ANY WEED MOVIES ON DVD. You WILL end up blazing twice as much. I literall CANNOT get high without watching Half Baked, and cant watch Half Baked without being high.Its some f*ckries.
haha dis is true, dese films jus make me wanna bill up, which is why moretime i jus bang em on AFTER a sesh so im all cool lol.i remember times wen i had free yard n banged on bare movies like soul plane, half baked, and jus billed n smoked out thru the film. good timess.

i remember as a yout like in year 9me and this brer bought an ozin technology that day we made sconesthat same night with his mum in the kictchenrecreated the scones only with the oz of skunkdidn't clock it would stink out the kitchenwas jokes, we only ate 2 of 6 cos theyy were naaaaaaaaaaaaastygave the rest to his mum, she didn't even clock it was weed (pretended to)she was higggh up boywe were all f*cked actuallyeven his dadthat was so much joke
haha dats sum jokes, u lot monged off his parents loool.sounds like sumin outta ali g lol.

I need to find some clean bunners.Last guy's I parred with were dirty old adidas tracksuit bottom wearing guys.I just need a normal group that pick up a 10's at the weekend.
link your own weed, burn it in your own space n time.
That's no fun, it's a social thing.
yer so everyone bring der own weed and burn it together, and swap about to try different weed. dat way u dnt need to rely on nex people for a bun.do u mean chip in wid the group, or cat off dem for free, cos allow the cattin, dats wot i mean wen i say bring your own weed.

i prefer no baccy, but with rizla, not blunt paper
Wow thats very different.95% Of the people i know who blaze wouldnt ever bill a zoot without a blem in there.and95% of the people i know who blaze wouldnt ever bill a blunt with blem in.Everyones different i suppose.
There's one breh at my bredrins uni who buns with rizzla no baccy and no roach ''Big boy smoker inna dis'' loool!
Llowww thatThats butters.AlthoughHave you ever seen someone bill a roachless zoot , and then put in the roach after its built?
LOL! My bredrin learnt like this biggrin.gif but then started billin properly
lol thats how northerners roll..

I remember i billed a zut once with no baccy and rizla and that sh*t went to wastedidn't even burn properly or get me highthis was after my boy rolled a zut and it was proper tight, so i blew into it to loosen it up a bitand the whole thing just flew outwe were soooo pissed that daybut yer if its rizla, a roach and some cig is neededif its a blunt nice roach and a straight tens in there is all you need

I need to find some clean bunners.Last guy's I parred with were dirty old adidas tracksuit bottom wearing guys.I just need a normal group that pick up a 10's at the weekend.
liesi dunno bout describin it as fun.......but theres nothin wrong wit blazin a zoot in peace

liesi dunno bout describin it as fun.......but theres nothin wrong wit blazin a zoot in peace
ye bunnin on your own is more peacefull, its a different experience.

f*ck blazin on your ownsome next paranoia kicks in boylaughin for no reason for 20 minutes straight with your bredrins >>>>
lolnot everyone gets prang out, ill blaze any ammount on my own, get a sick buzz and munch goin, i will get the odd paranoid thought bu laugh it off remindin myself that its just the chemicals, it never gets the better of me

do any of you eat weed instead of smoking it? I dont mean but a tens and eat it i mean like in hash caked and butter made from weed?
man i really wanna do dis, if anyone can show me the cheapest and most effective way of eating it.i tried wack a 5s ina pizza and it flopped lol, i need time and space to make a proper meal out of it lol.jus a bit shook of wasting my weed.how much are you supposed to put in per person?
how did u try puttin weed in a pizza, you know the weed has to be in the dough before you cook the dough, otherwise loose weed once you cook it the thc and sh*t will burn out into the air. and if you just put a 5's on a pizza lol