Rizla

Paul

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone smoke themselves sober before?I remember one new years like 2003 or summinsmoked so much i weren't even high no moreit was a weiiirdd feeling boy
i think i had this on the super blunt, everything really suddenly became really clear, and i could hear and understand everything as if i weren't high, and i just felt really aware of everything, come to think about it now it wasn't normal i was listening to everybodies conversation, but they were really clear. was wierd.

do any of you eat weed instead of smoking it? I dont mean but a tens and eat it i mean like in hash caked and butter made from weed?
man i really wanna do dis, if anyone can show me the cheapest and most effective way of eating it.i tried wack a 5s ina pizza and it flopped lol, i need time and space to make a proper meal out of it lol.jus a bit shook of wasting my weed.how much are you supposed to put in per person?
how did u try puttin weed in a pizza, you know the weed has to be in the dough before you cook the dough, otherwise loose weed once you cook it the thc and sh*t will burn out into the air. and if you just put a 5's on a pizza lol
bruv its hard times man, dat was sum broke half ass atempt at experimentation lol.i tink i need to jus go splits wid a couple heds on a big bit and bung the whole ting into sum cake, den it wud be live, but i never seem to find the time i need wid a kitchen lol.have u ever cooked up sumin wid a dash of herb?

do any of you eat weed instead of smoking it? I dont mean but a tens and eat it i mean like in hash caked and butter made from weed?
man i really wanna do dis, if anyone can show me the cheapest and most effective way of eating it.i tried wack a 5s ina pizza and it flopped lol, i need time and space to make a proper meal out of it lol.jus a bit shook of wasting my weed.how much are you supposed to put in per person?
how did u try puttin weed in a pizza, you know the weed has to be in the dough before you cook the dough, otherwise loose weed once you cook it the thc and sh*t will burn out into the air. and if you just put a 5's on a pizza lol
bruv its hard times man, dat was sum broke half ass atempt at experimentation lol.i tink i need to jus go splits wid a couple heds on a big bit and bung the whole ting into sum cake, den it wud be live, but i never seem to find the time i need wid a kitchen lol.have u ever cooked up sumin wid a dash of herb?
lol na i was just shocked and disgusted that you would waste a 5's like that i don't think you're gonna get that high if the weed hasn't been heated before you take it in. iv always wanted to do the pizza weed thing but never have got around, the thing is the weed needs to be put in the flour and sh*t while its mixing, and it should be in the dough. long!

Has anyone smoke themselves sober before?I remember one new years like 2003 or summinsmoked so much i weren't even high no moreit was a weiiirdd feeling boy
i fink dis happened to me last nite, for a bit lol, no sure.after a fat hot box in my bredrins wip, i was cuming into my yard n thot ahr wot if sumones up (it was pretty late).before the bun i was baaaare tierd, so jus blazed a beddy to knock out. funny thing was after dat i was feelin fresh and even if sumbody was up i could of jammed n stayed up, and i felt bare aware of what i was doing and sh*t. lmao.