Congratulations

Guest Seriouss

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guppie, did I recall right and remember you saying you are now single? Where the baby daddy? You going to be on Maury?
biggrin.gifThem Americans just don't business about their pitney do they.
Something sexy about pregnant women.
I loved it when my girl was pregnant, she hated it, but all I done was hug the belly. :D
Aww bless.LOL, Titan, well I moved out as he was doing me head in but he's still there. No need for Maury.

Guest M12 Part 2
Congrats to all of you still.It just gives me joke how certain kids mums were getting slewed on the internet while they were in their mums tummy's lol.
them indirect sendages therecertain man are pissed still

Messy, you gonna come in my shop and buy baby gear???If so, DON'T, unless it's a pram, cot, travel cot, push chair, and anything in big boxes.WE HAVE RATS AND THEY GET TO THE BABY FOOD.INFACT, THERE ARE RATS ON THE BABY PART OF MY STORE MEANING PEOPLE BUYING THE sh*t ON THE BABY SECTION ARE PISSED!!!!So only get what I mentioned, travel cots are cheaper in my shop tbh.

Guest MessyGyal
Messy, you gonna come in my shop and buy baby gear???If so, DON'T, unless it's a pram, cot, travel cot, push chair, and anything in big boxes.WE HAVE RATS AND THEY GET TO THE BABY FOOD.INFACT, THERE ARE RATS ON THE BABY PART OF MY STORE MEANING PEOPLE BUYING THE sh*t ON THE BABY SECTION ARE PISSED!!!!So only get what I mentioned, travel cots are cheaper in my shop tbh.
ergh thats disgustingi think il passbiggrin.gif

ergh thats disgustingi think il passbiggrin.gif
From what I remember, you entered my shop and went straight to the party wall section thats right next to them flaps that open to let you in, a dead rat was found there a couple months ago.

Wow a little crew of Vip2 baby's.Congrats to the mudda's better order a crate of this from now9930.jpg
I use Palmers actually, the regular coca butter in a tub & the stretch mark cream, slap it on every morn & night - ladies I advise u do so also. my friends stretch marks are so bad, there like purple & look like they are going to strangle u, scarey. Ahh what we women go thru while all u lot did was buss a nut.