post ur bank balance????????

PokerDiva

hahahah this was from all from resellin lol JOKE . . .jus knew how to save money and didnt get it from hair cutting . . . im still training and gettin sh*t money but when im done ill be laughing . . .
Good on ya lad!Reselling does make p though dont even joke about that.Large up me making 2K on a 200 purchase HA.But right about now i need to save like crazy.Need to get that Volkswagen Golf GTi.Oh and the Range..... biggrin.gif
a car was the worst thing i bought when i was younger. Didn't help that also did a lot of sh*t to it too, system, rims, kits etcOne of the things i regret wasting my money on. I wished i had just saved that cash.Good on you Ninja on saving as a teen. sh*t is hard as hell at that age. It helps though if you got passed on a fat some of dough though.My parents spent my life savings (that was supposed to be handed down to me) on new house in Philippines. Screwing.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you save though and hold back on experiences you could've bought or having a good timeget a good jobyou'll make what you would've saved over a couple years (as a normal teenager/young adult) after holding back on things in a year easily. if that..
thats true stillI did have nice times in that car...... biggrin.gif

If you save though and hold back on experiences you could've bought or having a good timeget a good jobyou'll make what you would've saved over a couple years (as a normal teenager/young adult) after holding back on things in a year easily. if that..
trustmans livin life to the fullestcnt b holdin backcoz if i get hit by a car n die tommrow n i aint done sh*tboy....id b jammin in hell pissed

hahaha not a barber thats boring . . . i wanna be a hairdresser and yes it does sound gay but noooooooooo . . .always been in to fashion and jus wanna work with it . . .
lol yeah hes gone back to college and starting hairdressing aswell, theres 3 boys in his class, hes the only straight one lol.but yeah, i know chicks that pays £100 for a f*ckin trim up so the money is def there

For my paypal cash i just hustled all my virtual gaming sh*t like virtual gold that people buy for real cash.And the 16grand is building socity savings so obviously my parents put money down in that.HSBC is job money...i don't spend much anyway like earning 200 quid a week and spending NONE of it.

^^^Yeah do that man you need to start driving!Don't be like those other westenders that ride bike in their mid 30's, ha!Oh yeah whats worth more Pigeons or What The Dunks?Im baffed SB's are my strongest thing...
some of those westenders in their 30's have properties or other real investments, not a car which in most cases is a NIL investment

basically im gonna be 1050 poorer on monday biggrin.gifbut still having over a g as a student is nice....