What runs through your mind when...

Em Dott

It's become norms nowDeath is the only thing that still surprises me cause you don't know who it's gonna be nextMost people who get locked up, I semi expect it of them anywayI've seen bare man get slapped with 15's and 10's or even life and have to serve a minimum of 21, 27 or 30 years.Madness still

Its a wierder feeling knowing man you parred with, sat next to in th whip and sh*t are 6 ft underground in a wooden box.
Uno...I remember when my cousin died... I know he was a ''badboy'' but not being able to see him anymore because he was dead is just oddSeein it on the news....rwd...the radio didn't help either.

Its a wierder feeling knowing man you parred with, sat next to in th whip and sh*t are 6 ft underground in a wooden box.
Uno...I remember when my cousin died... I know he was a ''badboy'' but not being able to see him anymore because he was dead is just oddSeein it on the news....rwd...the radio didn't help either.
Damn..

One of my best friends is on trial for Manslaughter as we speak. Verdict on Monday.I went to the court to see him on Wednesday. Some eerie feeling. More time I thought I was an extra in Eastenders or something.Kinda coldnt belive it. Man could get snet for 7 years.This guy, probably the best player Ive played with. Was at West Ham for about 6 years. So talented.Mixed with wrong group now hes f*cked.Its deep.

From NW?Who was dat?

From NW?Who was dat?
The guy who was shot in front of his youts in chalkhill...Jason.His killer was some idiot 18yr old aswell... dats what kills it even more.

From NW?Who was dat?
The guy who was shot in front of his youts in chalkhill...Jason.His killer was some idiot 18yr old aswell... dats what kills it even more.
Oh sh*t I remember that, some heartless ting still just leng a man infront of his yutes outside the school.They caught the yute then yea?

Theres one girl who deserves to be locked up who used to be in my year. She tried to bring something into the UK. Now her daughters in care. Theres another friend of mines who done time for being part of a murder. That was big, in the national papers and sh*t. On one hand i'm like good she shouldnt have lied, and the other hand I'm like but thats my old mate. Mehhh. Idiots.

From NW?Who was dat?
Oh sh*t I remember that, some heartless ting still just leng a man infront of his yutes outside the school.They caught the yute then yea?
Yea he got life... that's what you get for parrin with certain people... but still feels weird

one guy i know is currently in jail for stabbin someoneanother one is facing trial right now for a stabbin he never didsome dudes stabbed someone n said his name like...@yea this is *insert name here..remember that, f*ck u etc@the guy who gt stabbed had beef with him from timef*cked still

lolso am reading the sun 2dayand this pops up

âRegretâ of Miss as yob is jailedA HOODIE who helped get a teacher jailed for firing an airgun was yesterday caged himself â for a firearms offence.But last night Linda Walker said she was SAD he had ended up behind bars too.Two years ago Nicholas Violett appeared as a witness for a group of teenagers who terrorised Mrs Walker until she snapped and fired six times into the pavement outside her home.Mrs Walker, 49 â a £35,000-a-year teacher at a special needs school â was jailed for six months, but freed amid a public outcry after 36 days.Now Violett, 19, has got five monthsâ jail after admitting possessing an air weapon in a public place.Cops were called to a pub in Urmston, Greater Manchester, when Violett showed off the handgun. Trafford JPs heard undercover officers saw the dad of two leave, pass the gun to a girl to hide under his car wheel and then return to the pub.Mother-of-three Mrs Walker, now writing a book, said: âI donât take any pleasure in a young person ruining their life.âShe added: âI blamed the police. They knew he had previous convictions and that he was an unreliable witness and they chose to believe him over me.â http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article417861.ece
went school with this lad stil

half of the man dem i went to school with and around my area are in pen sh*t loads of them went down together 18 years 13 years 30 - life and sh*t manslaughter murder and sh*t its crazy cos i knew both people on each side too many man have died like you hear about who killed them or rush them but when it comes out its like rah i had a feeling it was them man its like i used to jam in the park with these man now there in pen for murder like sh*t i used to go nursery with these guys playing in the sand and sh*t(no homo) and there f*cking stabbing and shouting each other and ting

Teen killed in 'savage attack'2/11/2007A TEENAGER was battered with a table leg, stabbed 10 times and left to die in a `savage explosion' of gang violence at a house party, a court heard.Anthony Goodier, 17, was forced to arm himself with a knife for protection and took refuge in a bedroom after the rampaging gang smashed their way into a house in Shawbury Road, Wythenshawe.They burst in and chased Anthony to a bedroom as two girls hid in terror in another room.The girls later told police they heard Anthony `moaning in pain' and one said the walls were `bouncing and vibrating' as he was passed among the gang and beaten.He begged them to stop but was clubbed with a table leg and a bottle was smashed over his head before the knife was dragged from his grasp and used to kill him.Anthony was then stabbed 10 times before the mob left him dying. The knife was thrown away on a motorway embankment.At Manchester Crown Court, Judge Dame Heather Steel described the incident as `an explosion of violence' before imposing jail sentences ranging from life imprisonment to five years 4 months on seven members of the gang.She said the violence used on Anthony, known to family and friends as AJ, was `savage and brutal'. But she said she accepted the original intention was just to give Anthony `a few slaps'.Anthony's killer, David Dempsey, 20, Newhey Road, Wythenshawe, was jailed for life and ordered to serve at least 14 years after he admitted murder.Lee Coombes, 24, Alvan Square, Openshaw, was also given life and told he must serve four years, less the time he has spent in custody, before he can apply for parole.Ryan Day, 19, Solway Road, and Lee Macauley, 20, Longwood Road, both Wythenshawe, were each jailed for six years. Michael Lehane, 21, Peartree Walk, Wythenshawe, his brother Ryan Lehane 19, Crumpsall Lane, Crumpsall, and Christopher McConville, 25, Fancroft Road, Wythenshawe, were all given 5 years 4 months.Coombes and the others had admitted burglary with intent to cause grievous bodily harm.Before sentencing, the Judge read an emotional poem written by one of Anthony's friends.He also read a moving victim impact statement from Anthony's devoted grandmother Betsy Solway, who had not been able to get to his bedside before he died in Wythenshawe Hospital."I cannot put into words what I am still suffering in my regret that I was not able to be there to comfort him in his dying moments", she said."My heart is dragging me down into the depths of despair."Even now I don't know how I am going to be able to come to terms with this nightmare."Anthony was involved in an ongoing feud with members of the gang, who decided to attack him when they heard he was at a party at the house in July last year.Two months after the attack, Coombes, described by the judge as `an orchestrator' of the attack, fired a starting pistol at a potentially key prosecution witness in a bid to scare him.After the case Det Insp Vinny Chadwick, of the GMP major incident team, said: "This seems to have been pure pack mentality - men teaming up against one person and encouraging one another to hurt him."Whatever the reasons behind the attack the end result is that a 17-year-old boy lost his life and the lives of his family will never be the same again."http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/new...n_savage_attack
watched him grow up stilhe went in at the start of the year