what do u want from santa this year den???

PokerDiva

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This forum is starting to remind me of secondary school where all the cool girls start getting pregnant at similiar times in year 10.
Lol.... why do some girls do this....? 7 girls who were 3 years below me all got pregnant at the same time (almost) just so they could try to outdo each other by dressing little Shaquesha in D&G outfits paid for by my taxes.
to all u tom tom wanters. get a satnav, they are cheaper and better
I thought they were one and the same? Whats the diff?

Guest Dr. Doom
This forum is starting to remind me of secondary school where all the cool girls start getting pregnant at similiar times in year 10.
Lol.... why do some girls do this....? 7 girls who were 3 years below me all got pregnant at the same time (almost) just so they could try to outdo each other by dressing little Shaquesha in D&G outfits paid for by my taxes.
Because mummy and daddy said sex was bad which means sex is a way of rebelling.

i need to finish my PC by januaryi need to build another portable PCi need a laptopi need a car by januaryi need the components ill use to build a car computer by thenand a USB MIDI mixerso not muchso during christmas i jus ask for the usualmoney so i can buy my computer components, coz they always get it wrong

i dont even know what i want for christmas, my mother is mean and insists on not giving me money , she says she prefers to get me presents , wtf is up with that , why buy me stuff i dont want , give me the money so i can buy stuff i actually want !db you can lend my car if u build me a new computer lol

i dont even know what i want for christmas, my mother is mean and insists on not giving me money , she says she prefers to get me presents , wtf is up with that , why buy me stuff i dont want , give me the money so i can buy stuff i actually want !db you can lend my car if u build me a new computer lol
itebuy the parts n ill build it