is it just my neighbours?

Guest MessyGyal

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dr. Doom
lol Nar them days are over man, only ambulance and police i see on a regular basis are the ones comin to pick up Mr Singh when hes drunk and arguin with his misses. I remember being a kid though and my mum dad aunties n uncles always comin home from allys pub with blood on em sayin it was ketchup. We always knew they had been brawlin lol
lol do mix race people stil stand outside their white babys mothers house wid a baseball bat and a pitbull sayin open the door or i'll f*cking kill ulmfaolangshawe street was siccmade this time last year
Never heard that before, lmao.

Indian Labourers Are The Worst
u have a house of indian labourers living next door 2 u then?
My bredrins mum used to scream at man from downstairs"ALFRED, COME DOWNSTAIRS FOR THE DIN-AH!!"Used to have to stop myself from busting up in his eye lol.
LOLMy mum used to do that still biggrin.gif
lol @ it being about Africans. I think Jamaicans are worse.
I would have to agree.Yardies not Jamaicans though.Yardies are the worst people to live next to, they have no consideration and are just generally ignorant.
Co f*cking sign.All I used to hear in Bensham Lane was some dirty bush patois at all hours.

but why do africans speak so loudlyat first thought they were arguing but they were just having a general conversation why do they sound so angry all the time?disclaimer: my mans half african so i cant possibly be racist biggrin.gif
lol, same as when i thought there was a fight outside. :D was just 3 africans chilling on the wall

oh my days xmas nigerians and jamaicans in the same confined vicinityu lots ear drums dont no pain like mines'JACKIE, PASS ME DA RED YAMS''OLU THATS SWEET POTATOE''AH AH WHEN DID U RECIEVE UR COOKING DEGREE, MY FREIND GIVE ME DE YAM JOH'lord help me
true av mistaken a few nigerians for jamaicans n nigerians have mistaken me for nigerians aswel

oh my days xmas nigerians and jamaicans in the same confined vicinityu lots ear drums dont no pain like mines'JACKIE, PASS ME DA RED YAMS''OLU THATS SWEET POTATOE''AH AH WHEN DID U RECIEVE UR COOKING DEGREE, MY FREIND GIVE ME DE YAM JOH'lord help me
biggrin.gif:D:D I would love to be in your gaff comw xmas gyalThis would give me toooo much jokes.

I can see where this is going already lol.But ive noticed many do speak very aggressively on trivial matters.
*sighs*nothing to do with trivial matterslanguages like yuroba (from nigeria) are generally spoken harshly, this becoms a habbit and follows them even wen speaking englishmy dad suffers from this stillwen his on the phone speaking to his brother u wuld think he was hitler or sumthin, bare hand gestures and everything

lolmy dad on the fone is sumthin elsewud try and decribe it but arabic is hard to spell in englishbasically REALLLY LOUD SHOUTING to the extent that when he takes a call he will leave the room and i still need to put subtitles on on the telly lol
biggrin.gif Like my aunt when she calls back home.. I've already told her if the lines shoddy leave it alone but noooooHELLO.. HELLO!! HELLO!!.. SUSAN?? SUSAN??

dat last bar wuld definatly come out of my dads mouth