50 Cent "When Stars Come Here With Their Chains On, They Get Back On The Plane With Their Chains Gone"

TF/S4DK

Guest Scorpzz
I think Ja Rule was moved to twice.He got moved to by 1 animal from NW, hewas wearing mans Avirex in Stonebridge.
heard about this, i thought this was the game tho
OMG DON'T SPEAK OF MY DARLING GAME LIKE THAT I SUCK HIS c*ck REGULAR, he's never been moved up in the uk mmmmmmmmmmmkay?
game got into beef somewhere in london i think it might of been somewhere in hackneysome one just started shoutin 'f*ck compton blah blah' then game said something it turned into a scuffledisclaimer: that is what i heard, probably BS though.
dnt u ever in yr life address a pimp p*ssy
suck a d*ck you gigantic pussf*cking wasteman so quick to ride games d*ck

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Ja Rule was moved to twice.He got moved to by 1 animal from NW, hewas wearing mans Avirex in Stonebridge.
OMG DON'T SPEAK OF MY DARLING GAME LIKE THAT I SUCK HIS c*ck REGULAR, he's never been moved up in the uk mmmmmmmmmmmkay?
game got into beef somewhere in london i think it might of been somewhere in hackneysome one just started shoutin 'f*ck compton blah blah' then game said something it turned into a scuffledisclaimer: that is what i heard, probably BS though.
lol i just clocked wat u didim going to kill u very soon

yh but who's gonna rob you ireland? really.
stupidest londoner comment ever
I was about to pull this up too.Very stupid comment.Lets see 50 cent and G-Unit rolling round Belfast on a cold dark night.
belfast isnt in ireland so the statement still stands.
Say that again fam???????????????????????

yh but who's gonna rob you ireland? really.
stupidest londoner comment ever
I was about to pull this up too.Very stupid comment.Lets see 50 cent and G-Unit rolling round Belfast on a cold dark night.
belfast isnt in ireland so the statement still stands.
Say that again fam???????????????????????
?

Guest I.B.Blackman
lol i just clocked wat u didim going to kill u very soon
W.A.R.

On another note, all this US rappers coming to the UK and getting moved toBut what UK rapper can go to the Brox, Compton, Harlem with their chains hanging low and come out ALIVE?Secondly, I have seen 50 in past appearances(here and abroad) where only has '1' chain on so the original point is kinda void

Guest Dr. Doom
On another note, all this US rappers coming to the UK and getting moved toBut what UK rapper can go to the Brox, Compton, Harlem with their chains hanging low and come out ALIVE?
Monkstar. He will make all of them his maids, until their hair has greyed.

On another note, all this US rappers coming to the UK and getting moved toBut what UK rapper can go to the Brox, Compton, Harlem with their chains hanging low and come out ALIVE?Secondly, I have seen 50 in past appearances(here and abroad) where only has '1' chain on so the original point is kinda void
0410sr3pf8.jpg

0410sr3pf8.jpg
Looks like a UK council blockWhere is the picture taken?

0410sr3pf8.jpg
Looks like a UK council blockWhere is the picture taken?
its in da states

1) Game got done over by slash (a birmingham crew who, ironically enough, beg american so bad - but they are sick), its on youtube somewhere.2) Belfast is in Northen Ireland, infact, its the capital. And Ireland and Northen Ireland arn't the same country, theyre seperate, NI is part of Britain.

Just imagine if Uncle Murda was to get a bigger buzz and come to this country.Do you know how much controversy he'll be stirring up, particularly among groups such as Mothers Against Guns...Ahhhh I can see it now..But as much as I listen to his music, I wouldn't mind if something happened to him out here either.

truesay S.A.S used to par in marcy sides when they were NOT affiliated with dipsetand they filmed one vid in some next gutter ATL endz, although one of them did get shots buss at him while he was out therebut then again, i kinda see S.A.S as american so boi...

Ja Rule definately got moved too cant remember where tho, he may have even been moved too twice.
I heard from different sources that it was North Man that sucked him.As for Game getting banged over, I heard this was by one guy that some of my bredrins know. The guy was form Lisson Green estate near marlyebone and St. John's Wood. All that f*ck compton and banged him up differently. It sounds like gas, but plenty of man from different ends heard the exact same story.And the Mike GLC thing with Slash was stupid, but Mike GLC is a joker. He has a video on youtube explaining what happened. I'm going to find out. He does one sick dip when he talks about how he went to stab someone. I swear, everytime I see it I crack up.Check the dip he does at 4:44.