Black Girls All Over The World - "Fuck this Kardashian bitch now"

TF/S4DK

This is the problem with Black men. Black men epitomize white women, especially white women with Black features. The only reason that ya’ll are sweating this white bitch is because she has some thick African lips, and a fat African ass, but otherwise she’s still a white girl, which in hip hop culture makes her your ideal. Why settle for a fake wanna be Black girl when you can get the real thing. Real Talk.
I have to admit as a black woman i am like SO WHAT? I swear my ass is the same size……most of my friends got asses like kim K. I don’t see dudes falling out every day acting like i am the only female with a phat butt. How come black men dont coment on her weave? her false eyelashes, her promiscurity? i swear what is the difference between Kim kardashian and karrine steffans……they both humped many famous black men, both had ray-j, and who ever else….i know the difference….you gloify the “ARMENIAN” white girl and give her a reality show….and you stone the sista….DOUBLE STANDARD! Kim is attractive but come on her look is what many black women have given for ever…big ass and weave! impress me with someone else! Brothers are so shallow!
Lol... ANYWAY!!!!kk1mw7.jpgkk7pf2.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the problem with Black men. Black men epitomize white women, especially white women with Black features. The only reason that yaâll are sweating this white bitch is because she has some thick African lips, and a fat African ass, but otherwise sheâs still a white girl, which in hip hop culture makes her your ideal. Why settle for a fake wanna be Black girl when you can get the real thing. Real Talk.
Lol... ANYWAY!!!!kk1.jpgkk7.jpg
LOL any fat black friend

Guest Dr. Doom
The fact they think them named features are solely for africans makes me laugh.
InnitThat's a whole other issue in itself...This sense of 'ownership' of physical features...
A bit like David Beckhams cane rows and how lots of black people started their period over it.

InnitThat's a whole other issue in itself...This sense of 'ownership' of physical features...
A bit like David Beckhams cane rows and how lots of black people started their period over it.
LMAONot gonna lie, I rate White guys who adopt traditional 'Black' culture.

LMAONot gonna lie, I rate White guys who adopt traditional 'Black' culture.
lmfao truremember the black like beckham documentry