Black Girls All Over The World - "Fuck this Kardashian bitch now"

TF/S4DK

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. I have no strength to debate cos its gonna be like 10 on 1.
Is that what you think??? Lmao. I added another quote anyway to the first page...
I see what the person in that other quote is saying but so what if shes in the limelight. People who moan and bitch are them insecure females. Obviously their not getting appreciated.

You all cusisn black women for what this bitch has said is the exact same thign as her sayin ALL black men love Kim Kardasian.....i dont know who the f*ck she is really, seen her...dont like her, dont care.One persions opinion does not speak for a whole sex, End of.

Guest locksmith

the thing is black gals seem to be proud of the fact that dey are strong, hard to handle and sometimes difficult...yet get vexed wen guys move other racesalso i notice nowadays blk gals are far mor liberal towards white guys......hopefully all this racism will gt erased ?

This is the problem with Black men. Black men epitomize white women, especially white women with Black features. The only reason that yaâll are sweating this white bitch is because she has some thick African lips, and a fat African ass, but otherwise sheâs still a white girl, which in hip hop culture makes her your ideal. Why settle for a fake wanna be Black girl when you can get the real thing. Real Talk.
The thread died for me after this.

Don't worry bare other races like black women, not saying you have to like them back, but black women are in demand and not everyone is racist...However the woman who wrote that mess, is probably overweight.

the thing is black gals seem to be proud of the fact that dey are strong, hard to handle and sometimes difficult...yet get vexed wen guys move other racesalso i notice nowadays blk gals are far mor liberal towards white guys......hopefully all this racism will gt erased ?
Definately noticed this.Pure coconut black gal these days.

The fact they think them named features are solely for africans makes me laugh.
InnitThat's a whole other issue in itself...This sense of 'ownership' of physical features...
A bit like David Beckhams cane rows and how lots of black people started their period over it.
LMAONot gonna lie, I rate White guys who adopt traditional 'Black' culture.
lmfao truremember the black like beckham documentry
I know...Has anyone noticed how VEXED Black women get when Black men pay attention to women of other ethnic backgrounds but Black men stay relatively chilled when Black women decide to date outside the race...sh*t makes me crease up sometimes...
I think your joking so I wont reply properly, but that generalisation is funny and untrueEDIT as post above shows

i saw this white breh with this noice black girli felt like shaking his hand
for gettin one of them off our backs?
LMFAOdont have it ladies....try say your a burden n ting
my white girl to black girl ive been with ratio is slightly more favourable to black girlsso im goodlol

Guest Scorpzz
Lol if a black girl is open minded about dating a white it makes her a coconut? seen

This is the problem with Black men. Black men epitomize white women, especially white women with Black features. The only reason that yaâll are sweating this white bitch is because she has some thick African lips, and a fat African ass, but otherwise sheâs still a white girl, which in hip hop culture makes her your ideal. Why settle for a fake wanna be Black girl when you can get the real thing. Real Talk.
The thread died for me after this.
Same, cat beelive i was the only person that picked up on it.

Guest locksmith
i think ur joking, bt if not den iu actually missed my point...or didnt read the rest of the sentence

Lol if a black girl is open minded about dating a white it makes her a coconut? seen
Where are you from, out of interest no mocking?