Black Girls All Over The World - "Fuck this Kardashian bitch now"

TF/S4DK

the thing is black gals seem to be proud of the fact that dey are strong, hard to handle and sometimes difficult...yet get vexed wen guys move other racesalso i notice nowadays blk gals are far mor liberal towards white guys......hopefully all this racism will gt erased ?
Definately noticed this.Pure coconut black gal these days.
Lol if a black girl is open minded about dating a white it makes her a coconut? seen
Where are you from, out of interest no mocking?
pmsl, i can see it coming

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the thing is black gals seem to be proud of the fact that dey are strong, hard to handle and sometimes difficult...yet get vexed wen guys move other racesalso i notice nowadays blk gals are far mor liberal towards white guys......hopefully all this racism will gt erased ?
I havent noticed this.I'm yet to see this.

Guest locksmith
I havent noticed this.I'm yet to see this.
i swear ther was a threat on it da other day!!!!! the gals wer upping pics of white dudes i fort "rar" this wouldnt happen 3 yrs ago (no homo)

Guest Scorpzz
Lol if a black girl is open minded about dating a white it makes her a coconut? seen
Where are you from, out of interest no mocking?
does it matter, normally i would say