What would you miss about the UK?

Apache

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they have too many commercials too, i missed TV
I cnt take american tv.I get mad when i watch their tv. Its all soo backwards.They put on an advert straight after the introduction of a show starts. biggrin.gif
They also put one before the credits. They make a 30 minute show last 45 minutes.seriously what the hell?

they have too many commercials too, i missed TV
I cnt take american tv.I get mad when i watch their tv. Its all soo backwards.They put on an advert straight after the introduction of a show starts. biggrin.gif
They also put one before the credits. They make a 30 minute show last 45 minutes.seriously what the hell?

the polish
biggrin.gif:D Channel U, lol.Being called Mate, hearing the word wasteman....SATIRE, Only fools and horses, Desmonds, Patois, NEver mind the buzzcocks...steptoe and son, blackadder....cockneys. BRIXTON, west end..i complain about this country but, i do love it.Nice thread :D

Fish and Chips.My friends.Being surrounded by Brits rather than thick stupid yanks.

actually yeh i miss the BBC for the commercial free news or occasional film i havent seen, but u just get used to the breaks. TV here is more channel specific, apart from 60 minutes you arent gonna see stuff like dispatches or other investigative reports on normal TVif u want all that its gonna be on news channels

For some reason, i'd miss the UK style.Fashion style i mean.US fashion is poor imo.
uk men style>>>>>>>any other countryi would miss the dirty grey streets, that smell that london has when u bin away and come back, its grime but its homepublic transport systemthats about it really, the music too,

actually yeh i miss the BBC for the commercial free news or occasional film i havent seen, but u just get used to the breaks. TV here is more channel specific, apart from 60 minutes you arent gonna see stuff like dispatches or other investigative reports on normal TVif u want all that its gonna be on news channels
totally agreedont u hate it when they have 3 breaks in a half hour show, and then the last one is directly before the ending