what have you done all day???

Carpe_Deum

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went college... had a maths test... f*cked up... got screwed at by the teacher (unprofessional whore)... ended up leavin at 3 instead of 1pmThen went specsavers... screwed at the stupid indian bitch for f*cking me about once again with my lenses...she must think im rich out here to be having god knows how many eye tests! (I shall return tomorro to cuss her out once again)Went home... changed... went to work... then came home... had a nice chat with one of my girliesNow im here instead of starting my flipping assignment!I might go bed instead *Sighs*What a day.(btw sorry to hear bout ur losses Bayy biggrin.gif )

woke up went to victoria to get my bredrin passport sorted came back n went post office 2 post some sh*t on ebay.then found out my grandad passed away last night, jst been chattin 2 some cousins n that.f*cked up man... this year i lost my nan (mums mum) in feb, then my best frens dad passed away in june now my grandads (dads dad) gone.i jst cant take it in atm.
Sorry to hear about that man...

macdonalds take cards now?
yup.bought a mcflurry wit my solo the other day
lies.
True.Cards came long ago...springtime i remember.bought a meal the other day wit my American Express Black card biggrin.gif
You have a black card? I want one :D But yea I swear you've been allowed to use cards for time! I've been using my card just to buy milkshakes n ting lol! One man thought he was fuunny today tho..about £5 minimum charge before I can use my card... he recieved a striaght plainface.

lies.
True.Cards came long ago...springtime i remember.bought a meal the other day wit my American Express Black card biggrin.gif
You have a black card? I want one :D One man thought he was fuunny today tho..about £5 minimum charge before I can use my card... he recieved a striaght plainface.
LOL honey, im as poor as a pauper. I was jokin bout the Amex Black card!£5 minimum charge?? wtf its a restaurant, not no hair shop.

Guest mattthernbsinger
Got two new clients and realised i could bring in $4600 over my original revenue prediction this month. Money = Love of my life. And I bought a clock. Just because I could. A nice one too.
clients for wat buba?

lies.
You have a black card? I want one :D One man thought he was fuunny today tho..about £5 minimum charge before I can use my card... he recieved a striaght plainface.
LOL honey, im as poor as a pauper. I was jokin bout the Amex Black card!£5 minimum charge?? wtf its a restaurant, not no hair shop.
oh seen lolHe thought it was funny to say that... then add...im joking love...I just looked at him like... dude you work in Mcdonalds... shutup and get my food.. thankyou :D

Got two new clients and realised i could bring in $4600 over my original revenue prediction this month. Money = Love of my life. And I bought a clock. Just because I could. A nice one too.
clients for wat buba?
They want to put several advertisements on the channel i work for. biggrin.gif

Guest mattthernbsinger
clients for wat buba?
They want to put several advertisements on the channel i work for. biggrin.gif
awww cool.make the p's :Dthen u can come see me :D

lies.
oh seen lolHe thought it was funny to say that... then add...im joking love...I just looked at him like... dude you work in Mcdonalds... shutup and get my food.. thankyou :D
lol his job must be hard...llow maccy ds.

lies.
lol his job must be hard...llow maccy ds.
Meh... I was feining for an apple pie lol... llow me.