omg full time employment takes this piss

R-Style

Guest Dr. Doom
Gap year or proper job?
If that's to me then yeh I think he wants to go back to studying.
Oh ok.Apparently when you enter your first 'permanent' job after the first few months you naturally try to resist it because you feel this is what you are going to be doing for the rest of your life.

i dunno how u cant entertain urself on the netlisten to this, my sister, was working as a receptionist for a small charityliterally took 3/4 calls in a day (8 hours) and the rest of the time was left sitting infront of a pc with full net accessSHE QUIT!!!!!!!!She actually quit coz she was too bored and lonely (shes one of these "i need to speak to people" people)I told her i wud do that job and just watch movies all day even learn a new language or build a website lolbut she quitthen got a similar job with no net access loool p.i.s.s.e.dthe moral is:appreciate how easy ur job is and its perks, use them coz u wont have them forever

yeah man its proper depressing especially comin out of uni to do the same job as a school leavertakes the f*ckin piss...just motivates me to produce more
Swear I drove past the guy in your avi the other day... hes nuts
I hope you spat at the c*nt.

yeah man its proper depressing especially comin out of uni to do the same job as a school leavertakes the f*ckin piss...just motivates me to produce more
I was in the car at the traffic lights..... my cousin wound the window down (I dont have electric windows) then started cussin, he started to run after the car and i drove off.I bet you hes memorised my numberplate and hes gonna hunt me down

I was in the car at the traffic lights..... my cousin wound the window down (I dont have electric windows) then started cussin, he started to run after the car and i drove off.I bet you hes memorised my numberplate and hes gonna hunt me down
You do realise he is a c*nt who attacks pensioners that have made this country free, yes? Should have reversed over him.

You do realise he is a c*nt who attacks pensioners that have made this country free, yes? Should have reversed over him.
Yes I know. He's the resident crazy man of croydon....Its not time for me to get 6 points and a revoked licence for a crazy guy.... well not for another 2 years anyway

I did work experience when I was in year 10 at Tesco in the photo lab, processing films.the last 4 days of work, was when I REALLY FELT IT - standing around for the whole day was so depressing, I even thought of my mum when she would shout saying tings like [African accent] I work arll day [/African accent] ya-da ya-da.Now I'm in my gap year, gonna be lookin for PART TIME employment.Then off to Uni in 2008. Yeepeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I did work experience when I was in year 10 at Tesco in the photo lab, processing films.the last 4 days of work, was when I REALLY FELT IT - standing around for the whole day was so depressing, I even thought of my mum when she would shout saying tings like [African accent] I work arll day [/African accent] ya-da ya-da.Now I'm in my gap year, gonna be lookin for PART TIME employment.Then off to Uni in 2008. Yeepeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
i had that feeling when i worked all summer full time at sainsburys when the term was over. I felt proper down and had that feeling of dread before going to sleep knowing i would be in that sh*t hole the following day. I couldn't see how anyone could do it for 20+ years.