My cats gone missing

DINKY

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The other day I woke up went into my front room to see my cat and another cat backed into a corner like he was gonna rape her lmaoRapeman Junior.
lool kiwi bort some next pregnant female stray into our yard, his food and water was by the back door and he let her have some, all taking care of her and thatkiwi had been neutered long time so i dunno what he was doin, she musta fooled him
raah!! i never knew cats gwarn like dat lol

Some cats are like that.Mines is loyal tho...he was born from a street cat and we took him in so hes too weary of anyone except me, my mum, and sister (people try say hes unfriedly but technically he was a wild cat).Dont worry if ur cat dissapears, the fact it happened before and it came back shows that cats find places to jam and they can take care of themselfs.My aunts cat went and stayed with some other folk in her area and only came back WHEN THEY MOVED OUT LOOOL

cats r evil devil fur balls dey can look into ur soul an sh*t
REAL TALK dem black ones dere, staring u out n sh*t.
1 cat followed me frm north finchley to arnos groove i was boppin it was behind me at sum mad time of nite
they can sense the batty in youu cant fraid a catsthats sillymy cat matrix was strange, used to follow me everywhere, up to the high street all making up noise by the cash point, proper embarrasin never known a cat to meoww like that, all the time goin on like he had something really important to tell meand i would jus go really, iis it, ok, yh cool. he knew i didnt know what he was sayin thoughhe later found god, and lives at the church over the road

Guest Scorpzz
they can smell the fear, pussyscats>>>>>>any other domestic animal
Reticulated python >>>>>>> Cat.
Maltese Tiger>>>>>>>>Reticulated python
Aero >> Maltesers.
Galaxy ripple >>>> Aero

Guest Dr. Doom
Aero >> Maltesers.
Galaxy ripple >>>> Aero
Dairy milk with cream egg filling >>> _______

cats r evil devil fur balls dey can look into ur soul an sh*t
REAL TALK dem black ones dere, staring u out n sh*t.
1 cat followed me frm north finchley to arnos groove i was boppin it was behind me at sum mad time of nite
they can sense the batty in youu cant fraid a catsthats sillymy cat matrix was strange, used to follow me everywhere, up to the high street all making up noise by the cash point, proper embarrasin never known a cat to meoww like that, all the time goin on like he had something really important to tell meand i would jus go really, iis it, ok, yh cool. he knew i didnt know what he was sayin thoughhe later found god, and lives at the church over the road
keep it up an ur gunna get took 4 cat wid no voice box tryin 2 purr an meowsimpsonscrazycatladyig2.jpg

Guest Scorpzz
Aero >> Maltesers.
Galaxy ripple >>>> Aero
Dairy milk with cream egg filling >>> _______
classics-741196.jpg>>>>>>>>>whatyoujustsaid

Guest Dr. Doom