Carpe_Deum

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dr. Doom
Aint her man pete doherty or something? Whats he going to do?
To be honest I'd be more scared of Pete Doherty than her man. Her man is some SKINNY faggot crackhead. Amy could probably do him in herself.
So whos going out with pete?

To be honest I'd be more scared of Pete Doherty than her man. Her man is some SKINNY faggot crackhead. Amy could probably do him in herself.
f*ck knows. On/off thing with Kate Moss I think. Dont wanna start sounding like a f*cking Heat columnist lol.

Guest Dr. Doom
f*ck knows. On/off thing with Kate Moss I think. Dont wanna start sounding like a f*cking Heat columnist lol.
Lol I swear amy was going out with him.. Did she previously go out with him? Is it ok if I call you Dr. Gossip?

everyone needs to hold it down1 person who actually went and said that the press are on a hype and actually saw wat went down but does anyone listen to them? no they'd rather go by what sum prick wrote for yahoo news come on now wat the f*ck u cant pass judgement on sh*t you read on the net!by the way i've always thought she was over hyped crack whore but that was b4 any of this and i'd rather go by wat sum1 who went to the gig said who isnt working for the media.

everyone needs to hold it down1 person who actually went and said that the press are on a hype and actually saw wat went down but does anyone listen to them? no they'd rather go by what sum prick wrote for yahoo news come on now wat the f*ck u cant pass judgement on sh*t you read on the net!by the way i've always thought she was over hyped crack whore but that was b4 any of this and i'd rather go by wat sum1 who went to the gig said who isnt working for the media.
chillpill.jpg

chillpill.jpg
you penis

Lay off the pipe my yute.Since that person post, no one has mentioned anything about the night. But only her.

Lay off the pipe my yute.Since that person post, no one has mentioned anything about the night. But only her.
firstly shut the f*ck up wiv that pipe talkgo back and read posts by then come back to meafromanmanuelmz boyagesub zeroserioussjlovelyall comments about her gig or due to her performance made after the comment by removal man!and lay off the d*ck my yute!

firstly shut the f*ck up wiv that pipe talkgo back and read posts by then come back to meafromanmanuelmz boyagesub zeroserioussjlovelyall comments about her gig or due to her performance made after the comment by removal man!and lay off the d*ck my yute!
*Sighs*Cant be bothered to get embroiledinto it, just sekkle my yute. Most if not all comments were about her and her cracked up self

*Sighs*Cant be bothered to get embroiledinto it, just sekkle my yute. Most if not all comments were about her and her cracked up self
on a level all hype aside i think you'll find they wer comments as response to her perfromance...if you read them you will see.f*ck it though go on save face and *sigh*

on a level all hype aside i think you'll find they wer comments as response to her perfromance...if you read them you will see.f*ck it though go on save face and *sigh*
Save face from who ??Sekkle lilttle boy

i'm probably older than you...well u wana save face because i'm right you come wiv ur pipe talk tellin me no 1 was making comments refering to the gig after removals comment but i dun showed you more than 5 peeps who did so you come wiv ur sigh cant be botherd bullshit because i'm right...ur from north you should come better than that about sekkle kmt.

i'm probably older than you...well u wana save face because i'm right you come wiv ur pipe talk tellin me no 1 was making comments refering to the gig after removals comment but i dun showed you more than 5 peeps who did so you come wiv ur sigh cant be botherd bullshit because i'm right...ur from north you should come better than that about sekkle kmt.
Shallap, no need for me 2 copy and paste ppl responses. As I said before ppl were saying she is crack head and what not. And from that comment about im from north and should come better, I am sure you are still a younger.Your always on a hype. Just sekkle take a chill pill.

Shallap, no need for me 2 copy and paste ppl responses. As I said before ppl were saying she is crack head and what not. And from that comment about im from north and should come better, I am sure you are still a younger.Your always on a hype. Just sekkle take a chill pill.
i'm always on a hype? fink ur the 1 on a hype u come like sum drunk at the end off the nite lookin to start a fite but ends up trippin up on ther own foot...that was ur first post in this thread to tell me i smoke pipe and ur points wernt even correct so wipe the yampi out your eye b4 u refer to my posts...and from day u come wiv younger talk ur any prick.