Do you boy off boss?

Aquaman

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the was the breh who bought a pizza from the pizza place across the road from chicken cottagethen went into chicken cottage sat down and ate itthem man werent having it and called there boys from the butchers oppositethe breh with the pizza got sliced with a machetethis was 4/5 years ago. i dunno if that boy died or not
Into half or quarters?You get more psychologically in quarters I feel.
biggrin.gif
*gets coat*
*calls the firm*
f*ckin hell*looses faith in humanity*
DarthVader.jpg
y ze plainface i was reffering to the boy who got sliced for sittin in the wrong establishment. what happened to 'wat u doin?'

the people do look down there nose u know, its annoying
do u live on the manor aswell?what school did u go?
NOla what school you went?N yeh i always used to see a few putney high girls....infact some stupppid girl i know used to try pick fights wit them...
yes yes, putney high used to get bulliedwhen happy slap came in that was really one a da worst timesyr 7s would come in with black eyes and buss up lips, mainly from elliot kids thodisclaimer: i never got bulliedif ur talkin bout girls on the 37 and 337, i kno xactly who used to get troubledim so curious to kno who you are now, i was the only black putney high girl, u musta seen me altho i did keep myself to myself and disguised my uniform moretimeu got pics??

the was the breh who bought a pizza from the pizza place across the road from chicken cottagethen went into chicken cottage sat down and ate itthem man werent having it and called there boys from the butchers oppositethe breh with the pizza got sliced with a machetethis was 4/5 years ago. i dunno if that boy died or not
Into half or quarters?You get more psychologically in quarters I feel.
biggrin.gif
*gets coat*
*calls the firm*
f*ckin hell*looses faith in humanity*
DarthVader.jpg
y ze plainface i was reffering to the boy who got sliced for sittin in the wrong establishment. what happened to 'wat u doin?'
Oh, I apologise old chap.Let's say that the plainface was because I had no clue what you were talking about as you'd quoted me and another.

nah my aunt lives around the corner from clapham picture house, i used to live in streatham anyway, but ive jumped ship to catford, im in sw moreso tho

NOla what school you went?N yeh i always used to see a few putney high girls....infact some stupppid girl i know used to try pick fights wit them...
yes yes, putney high used to get bulliedwhen happy slap came in that was really one a da worst timesyr 7s would come in with black eyes and buss up lips, mainly from elliot kids thodisclaimer: i never got bulliedif ur talkin bout girls on the 37 and 337, i kno xactly who used to get troubledim so curious to kno who you are now, i was the only black putney high girl, u musta seen me altho i did keep myself to myself and disguised my uniform moretimeu got pics??
Yeh, one lol, doubt you'd recognise me from it even if ya did see me before...*searches through hardrive*KNow anyone that went to ADT?

oh yeh, i went chestnut grove in balham
if ur 20 or around thatdo u kno jordan, leon, everton?cant remember anyone else now
yeh yeh, i know them dont talk to leon like that tho, but everton & jordan are cool. u know some boy called raymond?

its true gujus r scumbagslike somalis but even more lower... my mum used 2 tell me the 1st guju mated with a lizard 10 thousand years ago and thats y they r so slimeytru afghan stories
LMAO biggrin.gif:D:D
i thought bengalis were the lowest of the low amongst u asians?
I'm not Asian.
sorry wern talkin to u

if ur 20 or around thatdo u kno jordan, leon, everton?cant remember anyone else now
yeh yeh, i know them dont talk to leon like that tho, but everton & jordan are cool. u know some boy called raymond?
white boy?i only kno everton and jordan from primary schoolare u talkin about fat leon or leon, evertons cousin?

white boy?i only kno everton and jordan from primary schoolare u talkin about fat leon or leon, evertons cousin?
nah this raymond was black lived on i cant even remember the name of the estate, but it near jordan. the leon i know of, was also called mini man, dont know if were talkin about the same person.

bengalis and gujus are generally considered 2 be low quality human being verging on being an ape like semi humanoid species...like somalis r with u afro caribsits mostly stereotypes tho i try not 2 follow them and jus judge induviduals in real life
lmao. asians r sum of the most racist pplu got sum ratings system of class depending on race n ive been told black ppl r bottom specially darkies smh suttin bout untouchablesdem yuppies know how to suck the life out of an area truestories, also results in ur rent, council tax n cost of living going up so i guess its not a good thing ina way