Orangutan sex slave

Sem

Meet Pony. She is an orangutan from a small village in Borneo, where they cut down the rain forest to render the palm oil that gets sold abroad and made into lip salve, ice cream, chocolates, and cheese crackers.Vice: So tell us about Pony.Michelle Desilets [Director of the Borneo Orangutan Survival Foundation]: Pony is an orangutan from a prostitute village in Borneo. We found her chained to a wall, lying on a mattress. She had been shaved all over her body.I want to cry.If a man walked near her, she would turn herself around, present herself, and start gyrating and going through the motions. She was being used as a sex slave. She was probably about six or seven years old when we rescued her, but she had been held captive by a madam for a long time. The madam refused to give up the animal because everyone loved Pony and she was a big part of their income. They also thought Pony was lucky, as she would pick winning lottery numbers.Did the clients realize that they were in fact getting an orangutan?Oh yeah, they would come in especially for it. You could choose a human if you preferred, but it was a novelty for many of the men to have sex with an orangutan. They shaved her every other day, which meant that her skin had all these pimples and was very irritated. The mosquitoes would get to her very badly and the bites would become septic and be very infected, as she would scratch them constantly. They would put rings and necklaces on her. She was absolutely hideous to look at.How did you get her away from there?It took us over a year to rescue her, because every time we went in with forest police and local officers we would be overpowered by the villagers, who simply would not give her up. They would threaten us with guns and knives with poison on them. In the end it took 35 policemen armed with AK-47s and other weaponry going in there and demanding that they hand over Pony. It was filmed by a local television crew and in the background of the film when we are unchaining Pony you can hear the madam crying hysterically, screaming, âThey are taking my baby, you canât do this!â There is no law enforcement in Indonesia so these people didnât face any sentence or anything for what they had done.
http://www.viceland.com/int/v14n10/htdocs/...ddit=betterTits

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scorpzz
Jay z raving with the devil and dracula.
Have you ever heard Dracula rap over a jay Z instrumental?
I seriously came in here thinking the title said 'onslaught sex slave'I should of actually read the title not just glanced at it.searches for onslaught hentaino homoijoke

I seriously came in here thinking the title said 'onslaught sex slave'I should of actually read the title not just glanced at it.searches for onslaught hentaino homoijoke
I read the bit where it said "The madam was holding her slave"as"The mandem were holding her..." lol

Guest Onslaught
I am sure the author of this thread feels sorry to have disapointed you.

I read the bit where it said "The madam was holding her slave"as"The mandem were holding her..." lol
same

That is disgusting. What is wrong with some people?!?On a sidenote, Vice is actually a big magazine. They have some joke writers. I'm going to find one article about grime in Somalia. You lot will be cracking up.
i got one, where they said something about timberland's man boobs had me bussin up for longgg

Guest Scorpzz
yepthis = hurricane katrinasick sad world, ang tite Daria
Youre saying Hurricane Katrina happend because people f*ck monkeys?
There's me thinking that hurricanes were caused by heat condonsation from water vapour at high altitudes evapourated by the sun, creating a giant engine of heat driven by forces such as gravity and rotation of the earth.

http://www.viceland.com/issues/v12n3/htdocs/mogadishu.phpMy fav quotes...
Somalis spends their time killing each other, making goat meat spaghetti, and dying. This is not racist hyperbole. Look it up. The average life expectancy there is 47. Cavemen lived longer than that. And since it has no government, there's no one to issue visas or keep the law. Warlords rule whatever chunk of desert they can carve out. Somalia is an AIDS-infested ultraviolent moronic hell. Is it any wonder that I assumed they would all be listening to Michael Jackson?
I did some research that night and found out that another popular activity in Somalia, besides getting diseases and killing people, is getting out of Somalia immediately.
"How long have you liked So Solid Crew?" I asked (in Somali and Arabic, with So Solid Crew in English)."Long time.""Where did you get this music?""Braddah.""What about the kids across town who like Dizzee Rascal?""f*ck."
The guy they interviewed...3.jpgLOL