Cerys Matthews is a pengers

Train

What the f*cks wrong with you. Turn on your TV, look at her face in the jungle and judge if you think she is good looking or not. Whats the point in finding her worst picture and posting it?
Nothings wrong with me.I did, and didnthtink she was good looking.Personally that wasnt the worst picture, i just posted the first two that came up.Anyhow, there would be as much good in posting her worst as there would be her-wait, we talking about Janice or that other one?I'd let janice suck my d*ck.

What band/group was she in? Its been killing me for time. I just cant remember
Catatonia (sp)
Oh yeah, I remember their name, dont remember their songs
only song of theirs i remember is that Mulder and Scully one
she's looks like a dirty bitch that would give u head a till u buss in her mouth in that videomy kinda girl

can't understand the welsh accentj from five is looking alright though , should of put sean in the jungle to , that dude who never sang or spoke !
haha, sean never sang at all, i remember one video they used a cardboard cut out for him lmaothey shudda got scott .. the mixed race one with niiice eyes. and spikey hair, he was always the eye candy of the group!

scott was yummy, didnt kno he was mixed race , just thought he was tanned and had spikey hairha i remember that video with cardboard cut out of sean lol ' slam dunk da funk , put it up , if u got that feeeeeeeeeelin '

scott was yummy, didnt kno he was mixed race , just thought he was tanned and had spikey hairha i remember that video with cardboard cut out of sean lol ' slam dunk da funk , put it up , if u got that feeeeeeeeeelin '
Lol, atually i take it back .. Think he was just tanned .. or quarter mixed five12.jpgHe looks horrible now doe biggrin.gif to his looksBNoff4.jpg

Lol, atually i take it back .. Think he was just tanned .. or quarter mixed five12.jpgHe looks horrible now doe biggrin.gif to his looksBNoff4.jpg
what the hell has he done to his hair , looks like he got a hedeghog or some ferrot creature stuck on his head. infact it looks more like shepards piei used to think he was oh so nice back in the 5ive days , closely followed by Absrichie , well i always thought he was gay

janice d*ckinson looks good for her age , her accent is yuck thoughgemma atkinson will be on every front page of the Tabloids half naked when she gets outcerys will have a wild affair with GIANi or whatever he was called in eastenders
Janice is only 54 - I don't think she looks good for her age at all. Esp after all the cosmetic surgery she's had. I thought she was in her 70's.

janice d*ckinson looks good for her age , her accent is yuck thoughgemma atkinson will be on every front page of the Tabloids half naked when she gets outcerys will have a wild affair with GIANi or whatever he was called in eastenders
Janice is only 54 - I don't think she looks good for her age at all. Esp after all the cosmetic surgery she's had. It thought she was in her 70's.
You gets me.