Have you started

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Might buy this new chick something, but it's a bit early.True-say she's a baiders and is blatently gon splurge on man, so I might as-well buy her something nice.I'm thinking a bracelet or watch or something like that.Apart from that, no-one is getting anything from me.
The new chicks gonna get suttin but not ur mum and dad?

Im doing mine after the 15th...Mum - wants some perfume set but hasn't decided yet biggrin.gif was gonna get her a vibrator for a joke ahaha!Sis - Probs musical highskool dvdOlder cuz (Close) - JeansClose bredrins who usually give me sutten will get presents...jus dno what im getting dem yet...cant be ballin with presents dis year Im poor!Everyone else can suck out...too many

No & I dont even want to think about it. It'll be cheaper this yr tho as 3 of my friends from bk hm have not been in much contact w me this yr so I shant be getting their nippers anything.Baby daddy wants a watch, Halo 3, Chelsea shirt (dont ask) & something else which I have forgotten & will not remember on purpose.Mumsie is always good w anything.Sis isnt sure yet, I may just bung her $150.& then theres my friend sover here, we arent long time friends so it doesnt hv to be anyhting much. Ill prolly get them all the same thing in one go!Im allowed to be cheap this yr as I am with child biggrin.gif

My girl wants a ring.Prolly another coupla things too.Nothing for the family, too much to pay for.It's not much of a big deal this year
So your getting your chick a ring and a few other things, and NOTHING for your parents?Sheesh
Yeaah.I'll prolly get some money of my mum for a coupla present.That's it

My girl wants a ring.
boy, she probly means engagement im running 4 the hills and i dont care if theres tigers and sh*t on them hills (f*ck knows y there would me)getting munched by tigers >>>>>>>>> getting marriedman would get her a ring donutor phone her mobile when shes in the room and say "there u go, theres ur ring hunnybunny" (or hunnymonster depending on what she looks like)good luck son