What did you ask for, for Christmas?

Shy One

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate sentimental things, Im very soppy me, but I still like to get something I asked for, even at my ripe ol age. Actually leave the sentimental things for my bday, xmas pressies shld be stuff u want but wldnt want to buy urself.
I got you a baby bracket for Christmasfunny-pictures-baby-holder-11n.jpgAlternatively you can use a meat hook. Both equally as affective.

Why do some of u think at a certain age u stop asking for stuff?!?! Doesnt ur parents ask for anything then, doesnt ur bf/gf get u what u ask for & vice versa?
i just think its an unnecessary expenseespescially when my parents arent in the best financial position
What about a loved one? Plus it doesnt have to be something expensive.

I appreciate sentimental things, Im very soppy me, but I still like to get something I asked for, even at my ripe ol age. Actually leave the sentimental things for my bday, xmas pressies shld be stuff u want but wldnt want to buy urself.
I got you a baby bracket for Christmasfunny-pictures-baby-holder-11n.jpgAlternatively you can use a meat hook. Both equally as affective.
Thanks babe, I put it aside for when u come over so make sure its able to hold all 50 stone of u.

Thanks babe, I put it aside for when u come over so make sure its able to hold all 50 stone of u.
LOL. WHEN I come over, not IF. Abit presumtious aint it Guppito

Being that ur the father, I dont think it was.

Being that ur the father, I dont think it was.
Your forgetting im part black init. My white sides saying to come over and care for you and the child, black saying to allow it and light another spliff.