Geeks or Gangstaz

Train

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if someone said in this thread"i am gangsta" seriouslyill find them and laugh in their face
that what i'm sayini mean who really starts switchin and says "nah blud dn't chuck it I'M GANGSTA", and is being serious.But still i think i get the point of the topicwho on here is being a big faker.
Yup

if someone said in this thread"i am gangsta" seriouslyill find them and laugh in their face
that what i'm sayini mean who really starts switchin and says "nah blud dn't chuck it I'M GANGSTA", and is being serious.But still i think i get the point of the topicwho on here is being a big faker.
Yup
biggrin.gif *eats manor house cake and watches outcome*

loolu never knowalex could be a hardcore gangstaWhile gucci could be youre regular nerd who goes library everydayp.s - i doubt it
I go library every daySAY SUTTIN!
bout to holla at my local lie-berry too.keepin it reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaal gansta wit my edu-macation too dawg

Only you will know if youre talking about road life (scams, crime, beef etc...) from personal experience or from what youve been told.I would guess a few VIP users are road or ex atleast, a few just normal bre's who probably heard about the road life, may even have family involved in it etc...Majority dont have any ties to road, it doesnt make them a geek, sameway if youre involved on road doesnt necessarily make you a gangster, just a choice in the way you live still.

ANYWAY, GANGSTER 4 LIFEsome swaggled off thread. who cares what next man are or claim 2 be. ur going on like it takes days 2 commit crimes or shot or something, man can jam on net alot of the time and still make money from road. im talking about the clued up guys not the guys that shot blues. define 'gangster' aswell pleasetry be smart but now u got egg on ur faceegg_on_the_face.jpg

ANYWAY, GANGSTER 4 LIFEsome swaggled off thread. who cares what next man are or claim 2 be. ur going on like it takes days 2 commit crimes or shot or something, man can jam on net alot of the time and still make money from road. im talking about the clued up guys not the guys that shot blues. define 'gangster' aswell pleasetry be smart but now u got egg on ur faceegg_on_the_face.jpg
biggrin.gif:D

Guest Radio Raheem...
biggrin.gif:D
:D

You can say, do, hype, portray, describe, paint whatever you like about yourself. At the end of it all deep down you are what you are.

I'm me, exactly the same online as i am in real life.
lol at certain heads thinking road bres/gangsters live on some other planet & don't do normal sh*t.

Nope. And people who get defensive over this thread are screaming guilty. As I said before, when I said 'gangsta' i did not mean the likes of Frank Lucas. To be honest it was just for alliteration. I meant people who pretend to be more road than they are because on the net nobody knows who you really are and therefore when you say certain things or use certain phrases or words you wont get laughed out loud at, but in real life if you tried it *shakes head*Also to Toney, affiliations eg gang bangin family members or sometimes sayin 'hi' to tyrone who used to go to your primary school does not make you gangsta.

loolu never knowalex could be a hardcore gangstaWhile gucci could be youre regular nerd who goes library everydayp.s - i doubt it
You never kno who's who until you meet them in person though.For all I know you could be some Arab planning to blow up Big Ben
Lol True, *Goes offline to plot suttin big*
I go library every daySAY SUTTIN!
LOL1. Your not a nerd2. If you was you'd make a very nice one biggrin.gif