Geeks or Gangstaz

Train

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can confirm 90% of the people ive come face 2 face to from this forum are nothing like they make themselves out to be
My thoughts are now backed by data, which I am making official data. Also for everybody who's met dynamat in real life, when you read this topic, did a guilty sick feeling come over you? Did a voice in your head say 'the games up' OR are you part of the elite 10% who are real?

If i was a road chick, i doubt i'd have much time for posting on forums, i would be on the road no?
Exactly. Not to say if you're road you CAN'T use the internet. But for those people who live on here more than they live in the real world or have typed the word "shank" more times than they have seen a knife and yet are still adamant that they are gangsta.Its not ganagsta

Guest Onslaught
What is actually the point of this thread?Why would someone pretend to be gangsta?
You're awful defensive there buddy. And if you can't understand the point of the thread there is minus point in you typing in it. Unless it bothers you. Or you feel guilty.
Guilty about...What? when have I ever been serious about being a gangster... I have a username from a comic book character lol.. this thread is just hype...

like who?
DUN KNOW INDIRECTS R FOR PUSSYSdnt watch the caps
biggrin.gif That was either very funny or ironic. I hope it was ironic. It would be funnier :D
eh? i know your not sending for me
:D That was either very funny or ironic. I hope it was ironic. It would be funnier :D
got me mistook for nxt man. safeyes most ppl on here are neeks. indeed. wat makes someone a gangster tho? topic is nondescript imo.

What is actually the point of this thread?Why would someone pretend to be gangsta?
You're awful defensive there buddy. And if you can't understand the point of the thread there is minus point in you typing in it. Unless it bothers you. Or you feel guilty.
Guilty about...What? when have I ever been serious about being a gangster... I have a username from a comic book character lol.. this thread is just hype...
biggrin.gif

This thread is stupid.. Baiting someone would have been one thing, this however is another..
You've missed the whole point of the thread. I wasn't sending for anybody in particular even though you have guilt scrawled across your forehead. I was just making the point that a lot of people on here act/type more road than how they are in real life.

Guest Onslaught
This thread is stupid..Baiting someone would have been one thing, this however is another..
You've missed the whole point of the thread. I wasn't sending for anybody in particular even though you have guilt scrawled across your forehead. I was just making the point that a lot of people on here act/type more road than how they are in real life.
And you think that is a revelation which had never crossed anyone elses mind? Well done, messiah.