Weedheads/Crakheads. All the same. Meh

Train

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i notice i can hear my brain fizzling, i get prang easily and have to remind myself not to get prang because i know im high, and wen im not high i still get prang. i am most probs gonna go skitz wen im older.
Fam this is exactly why i stopped, that feeling is the f*cking worst that anxious/para feeling f*cks me up i wish i never even started on a level, it's only been about a month n a half since i stopped bunnin but the feeling is slowly disapearing

i notice i can hear my brain fizzling, i get prang easily and have to remind myself not to get prang because i know im high, and wen im not high i still get prang. i am most probs gonna go skitz wen im older.
Fam this is exactly why i stopped, that feeling is the f*cking worst that anxious/para feeling f*cks me up i wish i never even started on a level, it's only been about a month n a half since i stopped bunnin but the feeling is slowly disapearing
i need to giv up aswell, so thats wot the new years for, but the fing is wen i was at school we got given these booklets about drugs and i remember cleary that it said there are no long term effects from smoking cannabis while all the other drugs had a long list

I've seen too many people get f*cked up from it.. but i think the paranoid feeling only kicks in if you got a reason to be para get me... Like there was this olda who we used to roll with man would get shook whenever he seen blue lights.. We used to shout BOI DEM just to see him start sprintin for jokes but when i think bout it the man genuinly looked worried that sh*t aint funny i don't ever wanna end up in a position like that

Nah but its good you lot wanna quit.I remember when I used to blaze, I mixed hash and skunk together, which merked me.But one time I was driving when I was high and police were behind me, I have never been so para and uncalmed in my life
Yea uncalmityness is one of the reason people dont blaze.

Not every crackhead comes likecrackhead2.jpgBare people u know could do it just on the low.But obviously its worse than weed. If you see no difference between them you are officially a d*ckhead.+ Weed >> Alcohol in terms of health.Theres much worse things u can do than smoking weed.

Not every crackhead comes likecrackhead2.jpgBare people u know could do it just on the low.But obviously its worse than weed. If you see no difference between them you are officially a d*ckhead.+ Weed >> Alcohol in terms of health.Theres much worse things u can do than smoking weed.
Yh but eventually their addiction will get worse if they don't get help...then they will look like her.

weed, coke, crack...you're all wasters in my eyes*wipes powder from nose*
biggrin.gif :DAnyway.If you are going to mention weed in the same breath as coke etc...might aswell mention caffiene/nicotene/alchohol etc.Alcohol is much more likely to f*ck you up-in many ways.Weed is just weed innit.

i need to smoke green evry day for the rest of my lifei still do normal stuff,run my own company look after my wife and kids etc operate heavy machinery sh*t just comes like my medicine i need that in my life,shud be nhscrackheads dont know how to act and they bring the black helicopters onto you,theyre pricks

LMAO @ 80% of you in this thread.Need to lighten up an smoke a 5gram blunt or suttin.O.Man you obviously can't handle your sh*t doggie I suggest you quit while your sideways.From my personal experiance of using skunk, weed, thizz, mdma, yayo, hash, alcohol & nicotine I can easily say to you that alcohol & nicotine are the killers.*Does thizzelle wiggle (look it up)*Edit: I've seen crackheads from all different walks of life, from Rasta man yardies piping in SE1 to electro house, to normal Mum's & Dad's from council estates.But one thing i've never seen anyone that's blazed up walking around like a zombie hearing things.