What do u drink

Maxxx

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

student night is tonight but im ill, pints for £1.50 and bottle £1 its sickkkk normally i have 4-6 pre bottles at a mates house then pints of whatever beer is in the club im at. one time my mate bought this jug of something dont know what the f*ck was in it but it was niceeeee, i could drink it any time of the day.

malibu and bacardi
i done told you about this kool aid no sugar bullshit buffoneryhenny & malibu all nightone triple of each tall glass one peice of icecourvoisier can be used as a substitutefailing that its a larent perrier rose tingshatap

Strathclyde Student Union - Level 2 Barony Bar - 12 Hour Tuesdays 3pm to 3am - All Drinks 99p.Dont really reach much but its live.Personally,Mixers: JD+Coke, Southern Comfort + Coke/Lemonade, the odd Vodka + CokePints of Beer, sometimes Cider - Bulmers is sick and the Pear Cider is alotEdit: obv shots and the like, aftershock, sours is nice but its weak

im bit of a pissheadmy drink catalogue includesstella 2 start off wivbacardi + lemonade/grey goose n coke/southen comfort doubles wiv lime cordial and ice/havana club n coke/martell n cokesambuca/teuilaall depends wat mood im in

i drink way too much at uni....normally start off with the boys with a 4pack of redstripe/bud or a small bottle of brandy...hit the student bars, £1 a drink so its jd + coke sambuca n vokda lemonade all night....spend bout £20 on a normal student night so thats 20 drinks...