Pre Hatton plans

Train

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna order the fight tommorow morning.and have some friends around and watch it.I'm the only outta my friends who's only rooting for Hatton to win.
sh*t like that winds me upnot supporting some1 from ur own country.are they immigrants?if not, there just d*ckheads.
kmt nucca please!..This aint got nothing to do with country. Everyone is entitled to their own choice. Some want the underdog to win. Some don't...I swear certain man think this is football. Most of them ricky fans are bait football fans who aint even got a clue about the sport.Abaat immigrants.A part of me wants hatton to win but that hasn't got anything to do with him been english.. I think he just deserves it.No need to catch feeling over others peoples favorites

See Frank Warren, put your best fighters against the best in Yankland and this is the interest you get.Thank you for doing nothing good for the sport of boxing but just caring about lining your own pockets with safe fights and fights where you know the outcome before the fight even starts.ITV please take note and see that when people start to know who boxers are, the interest in it is immense. Next year, take the time out to see what American fighters are good because there are many good fights happening but the general public dont know who the boxers are. Bring back Big Fight Night and pump money into the sport, then we can have many more joyous occasions. Remember the days when Hagler vs. Hearns drew more viewers than FA Cup finals and the only time a sport would beat boxing in ratings was England national team football matches?For starters, pick up David Haye and insist that Warren put's him in against Macronelli, but first put them against seperate fighters on the undercard of a Joe Calzaghe bill early next year to familarise them, then put them on against each other possibly before summerSorry for the rant, just had to get that off my chestHatton SD or stoppage/Mayweather SD, thats what my mind is saying right now, but more Hatton and I'm watching it with my Dad, no better person to watcha fight wtith

Gonna order the fight tommorow morning.and have some friends around and watch it.I'm the only outta my friends who's only rooting for Hatton to win.
sh*t like that winds me upnot supporting some1 from ur own country.are they immigrants?if not, there just d*ckheads.
kmt nucca please!..This aint got nothing to do with country. Everyone is entitled to their own choice. Some want the underdog to win. Some don't...I swear certain man think this is football. Most of them ricky fans are bait football fans who aint even got a clue about the sport.Abaat immigrants.A part of me wants hatton to win but that hasn't got anything to do with him been english.. I think he just deserves it.No need to catch feeling over others peoples favorites
oh seen.well i support people from my own country cuz thats who there reppin.kinda makes sense to me.

See Frank Warren, put your best fighters against the best in Yankland and this is the interest you get.Thank you for doing nothing good for the sport of boxing but just caring about lining your own pockets with safe fights and fights where you know the outcome before the fight even starts.ITV please take note and see that when people start to know who boxers are, the interest in it is immense. Next year, take the time out to see what American fighters are good because there are many good fights happening but the general public dont know who the boxers are. Bring back Big Fight Night and pump money into the sport, then we can have many more joyous occasions. Remember the days when Hagler vs. Hearns drew more viewers than FA Cup finals and the only time a sport would beat boxing in ratings was England national team football matches?For starters, pick up David Haye and insist that Warren put's him in against Macronelli, but first put them against seperate fighters on the undercard of a Joe Calzaghe bill early next year to familarise them, then put them on against each other possibly before summerSorry for the rant, just had to get that off my chestHatton SD or stoppage/Mayweather SD, thats what my mind is saying right now, but more Hatton and I'm watching it with my Dad, no better person to watcha fight wtith
i swear haye is under frank maloney not warren. but yeah i wan pbf to win cos hes one of my favourite fighters, but i just got a feeling hatton cannt lose.