Pre Hatton plans

Train

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks.Humble did you have problems getting through, its been engaged for like 2 f*cking hours.
Nah, maybe becos it's getting much closer to the fight, the lines are most probably getting busy. Just try again

See Frank Warren, put your best fighters against the best in Yankland and this is the interest you get.Thank you for doing nothing good for the sport of boxing but just caring about lining your own pockets with safe fights and fights where you know the outcome before the fight even starts.ITV please take note and see that when people start to know who boxers are, the interest in it is immense. Next year, take the time out to see what American fighters are good because there are many good fights happening but the general public dont know who the boxers are. Bring back Big Fight Night and pump money into the sport, then we can have many more joyous occasions. Remember the days when Hagler vs. Hearns drew more viewers than FA Cup finals and the only time a sport would beat boxing in ratings was England national team football matches?For starters, pick up David Haye and insist that Warren put's him in against Macronelli, but first put them against seperate fighters on the undercard of a Joe Calzaghe bill early next year to familarise them, then put them on against each other possibly before summerSorry for the rant, just had to get that off my chestHatton SD or stoppage/Mayweather SD, thats what my mind is saying right now, but more Hatton and I'm watching it with my Dad, no better person to watcha fight wtith
i swear haye is under frank maloney not warren. but yeah i wan pbf to win cos hes one of my favourite fighters, but i just got a feeling hatton cannt lose.
He is under Maloney, but Maloney is a boy to Warren and Warren has Macronelli as well as a exclusive deal with ITV, they dont show anybody else's fight on ITV1. Thats why I said Warren and not Maloney

sippin on some san miguel before i hit town in bout hr half.... get absolutley f*cked for the 10-2 period..... skank out and sober up, hit the after club get a redstripe and skank to old skool garage, then find somewhere to watch the fight.....

See Frank Warren, put your best fighters against the best in Yankland and this is the interest you get.Thank you for doing nothing good for the sport of boxing but just caring about lining your own pockets with safe fights and fights where you know the outcome before the fight even starts.ITV please take note and see that when people start to know who boxers are, the interest in it is immense. Next year, take the time out to see what American fighters are good because there are many good fights happening but the general public dont know who the boxers are. Bring back Big Fight Night and pump money into the sport, then we can have many more joyous occasions. Remember the days when Hagler vs. Hearns drew more viewers than FA Cup finals and the only time a sport would beat boxing in ratings was England national team football matches?For starters, pick up David Haye and insist that Warren put's him in against Macronelli, but first put them against seperate fighters on the undercard of a Joe Calzaghe bill early next year to familarise them, then put them on against each other possibly before summerSorry for the rant, just had to get that off my chestHatton SD or stoppage/Mayweather SD, thats what my mind is saying right now, but more Hatton and I'm watching it with my Dad, no better person to watcha fight wtith
i swear haye is under frank maloney not warren. but yeah i wan pbf to win cos hes one of my favourite fighters, but i just got a feeling hatton cannt lose.
He is under Maloney, but Maloney is a boy to Warren and Warren has Macronelli as well as a exclusive deal with ITV, they dont show anybody else's fight on ITV1.Thats why I said Warren and not Maloney
u watching it at yard numero? i need to view boxing in places i can analyse a fight. cant have bare beer swilling near mei feel deadout alreadymight sleep den wakeup to watch it 4am is time away

He is under Maloney, but Maloney is a boy to Warren and Warren has Macronelli as well as a exclusive deal with ITV, they dont show anybody else's fight on ITV1.Thats why I said Warren and not Maloney
u watching it at yard numero? i need to view boxing in places i can analyse a fight. cant have bare beer swilling near mei feel deadout alreadymight sleep den wakeup to watch it 4am is time away
Yeah man, in my yard. Mum will get woken up with the oooh's when the big punches start landing

Ama see if i can find a stream (found one for the mayweather / de la hoyer fight) if not ill watch it round my uncles.
POST IT WHEN U FOUND ONE ! ! !
PLEASE!i cant be f*cked to go out of my house now, 1 group of frens is tellin me to meet them the other is sayin the same. playin the 'better friend' card.cant be f*cked wit it.im jst guna order some takeaway now.