Empty stomach

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

ive been missing breakfast for the last few weeks now as im always runin late for collegeby the time its noon my stomach does some mad grrrrrrrrs n datn den i do an inward fart! does anyone know bout dem?my first meal of the day comes at 4 pm which is fukd i no but i hav no p to buy lunch (times r hard)but still was a cheap on the go breakfast u can get to keep u fulll up?and wots a cheap lunch?nourishment is all ive been living on pre 4pm

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAOdargmake some sandwichs and rolltheres no excusetimes aint hard unless your wear creps to college that are speaking. . .
lol at the crep tingmy creps r battere at the mo trusshoelace is all frilled and the soles have holes in dem lolbut will b investing in some footware soon*holds up coral*

bananna's fill you up, just roll with a few of them and some sandwicheslmao @ the talking creps
no sillyness but can u jus buy a single banana or do u hav to buy the whole bunch?
At a market stool you can get a single one, or go to a millwall match and get free ones.

If his creps could talk theyd say "do u buss shines"
booooooo booooooo boooou get a boo for that commentand a boo for ur sig hatton would merk mayweather if mayweather dropd to light welterweight truss me
What are you talking about?biggrin.gif they fought, and hatton was killed.. you cant tlak about a man changing his whole physique and then losing...thats like saying if hatton was a heavyweight he'd lose...

better just get up at regular times, cereal only takes 5 mins to polish off.you get ema how can you not afford to feed yourself, a basic lunch is 3 pounds you shouldn't be struggling to buy itnurishment is full of sh*t aint drank that in years, lmao at inward farts
the ting is my ema aint came tru for a few weeks now, college is on dumbness if u moore then 20 mins late twice u dont get emaand my wages aint comin tru till end of jan

If his creps could talk theyd say "do u buss shines"
booooooo booooooo boooou get a boo for that commentand a boo for ur sig hatton would merk mayweather if mayweather dropd to light welterweight truss me
What are you talking about?biggrin.gif they fought, and hatton was killed.. you cant tlak about a man changing his whole physique and then losing...thats like saying if hatton was a heavyweight he'd lose...
hattons natural weight is light welterweight, and mayweathers is welterweightso clearly anyone would strugle n b uncomfortable to box at a weight that is not hter natral tingbut still respects shown to floyd as hes cocky but karma jus aint working on him