Empty stomach

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao talkin crepswhoever said banana is spot ondont eat nuffin to early, because apprtly ur matabolism works fast early in the mornin and by 10 your gna be starvin anywayif u can take some sandwich and banana to eat around morning breaklivin on nurishment drink, ur doodoo mus be liquiified

LMAO @ everything from speaking footwear to budget cola.E15 just prepare stuff the night before to eat on the way.
Swear I TRY AND TRY getting stuff ready 4 the night b4 but then I get lazy or do something else.But thank god for the 8.23 silverlink tho.Saved me many atimes.

ive been missing breakfast for the last few weeks now as im always runin late for collegeby the time its noon my stomach does some mad grrrrrrrrs n datn den i do an inward fart! does anyone know bout dem?my first meal of the day comes at 4 pm which is fukd i no but i hav no p to buy lunch (times r hard)but still was a cheap on the go breakfast u can get to keep u fulll up?and wots a cheap lunch?nourishment is all ive been living on pre 4pm
This guy???? You need some good mothering u do, a mother to teach u good english & to feed u good & proper. Would u like to come over to my hse? I cant sponsor ur plane ticket but I will mother u & feed u.