Condolences to those 'kids' who unecessarily died '07

dotcomma

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt all them people were totally innocent aswell but to get laid down over an argument is kinda cack.
Is so mad to Think You Could leave your house one day and not come back all beacuse of a trivial argumentimagine that, no 1 ever gets to see you again, bed empty, pc off, car parked up, garms hung up, creps left aboutover trivial issueslife is to nuts
Real talk.The killer is the morning people die, they wake up, brush their teeth, eat a bowl of honey nut loops and by midnight they are on some cold slab with the toes hanging out the bottom of the sheet.Im actually embarrassed to have my family come to the morgue and identify me (however nuts that sounds).Mans just laying there lifeless with a reconstructed face or something.Man f*ck that.Its NEVER that time.

R.I.PBlame the grime scene and the majority of people on there are black british , I dont think i need to say anything as it tells its own story
one part of the problem, not all of it.still, i think if more people seemed just as concerned or worried about the consequences of their actions, not even leading to death, it would probably have a bigger effect.cos death is the extreme, most people dont wanna even think about that and never see it happening to them. while the same people have no problem with doing time, getting arrested, going to court, having a conviction. over foolishness. thats why theres young men's DNA all over the met databaseor banging out someone bcos they stepped on your 'creps'.

its f*cked to anyday i go out i could be the next onelike that kojo guy killed for standing up for his gal and his dog ( the people who killed him graffited on his wall, thats just like wow)kiyan prince killed for trying to protect his friendthe sad thing is not many people will see the video though and next year there will be another video with more people on itthe police aint helping the problemsthe schools aint helping the problemsthe government dont care about the problems they just fink creating community police makes the public believes they care when they dontparents aint helping eitherthe world lacks positive role models, theres nobody representing anymore like tupac was doing in the 90sits just madnessim just glad none of my brejrins have been duppied yet but a couple have been close and i can fink of few that will probably end up on the news at 10 in the near future because of the life they have chosen to leadf*ckries

We live in a world were standing up against someone could get you killed, if you value your safety these days people back down from beef and situations. Problem is this proves to the evil people out there they can do as they want without retaliation.Englands a downward spiral

Guest Ibn Khaldun
R.I.PBlame the grime scene and the majority of people on there are black british , I dont think i need to say anything as it tells its own story
welcome back
Thanks ,I wont be staying around , Just popped in to say HI and put my boot in where it counts most

Hope all these young bucks are resting in paradiseSad to say but this sh*t is gonna get worse before it gets better.On the wholeDeath is as certain as day turning to night.You cant escape itCant run from itAnd when death comes for you it WILL find you.We will all eventually meet death wether its via a stab wound or liver failure