The D Double E Apreciation Thread

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

1st rave i went to was 5 years ago when i was 16 at Stratford rexbest rave i probably ever been to due to nasty crew being the best crew IMO. (i dunno if anyone can remember that rave. some dudes ran in with a gun at the time and everyone ran out the exit)but now i just resent grime as it is. nasty crew brought an innovative sound in production and lyrical content on the radio that was way different to any other crew at the time.now and again i listen to the radio and notice how much d double has influenced SOOOOO many mcs out there that its fukkin rediculous to listen to these MCs.for example these mcs doing these mad sound effects on the mic. who the hell was doing this b4 d double?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st rave i went to was 5 years ago when i was 16 at Stratford rexbest rave i probably ever been to due to nasty crew being the best crew IMO. (i dunno if anyone can remember that rave. some dudes ran in with a gun at the time and everyone ran out the exit)but now i just resent grime as it is. nasty crew brought an innovative sound in production and lyrical content on the radio that was way different to any other crew at the time.now and again i listen to the radio and notice how much d double has influenced SOOOOO many mcs out there that its fukkin rediculous to listen to these MCs.for example these mcs doing these mad sound effects on the mic. who the hell was doing this b4 d double?
flirta d sssssssssssssssssshllllllllllllllllllllllew em uppppppu cant byaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahit em wid fundddddderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo