Wiley - Wearing My Rolex

User

Big tune... bless beats on production.... can see the influence from yeah yeah...easily could have commercial appeal.wiley - wearing my rolex.mp3 - 3.74MB

trus tunes big

• 2 weeks later...
tune got signed to atlantic
big, should do well...cheesy female vocal... simple bars from wiley.... better than all these swag female mc electro tracks...

from the reactions its safe to say wiley shud leave grime behind him n run wid dis...lets face it grime didnt really do much for him in terms of money. if he is smart he will do this, he can jus promote the youngers on his label and let them do the grime ting if he has a passion for it.i can see NUFF ppl callin him a sellout if he switches to the funky house/electro ting.

cheesy female vocal...
it's sampled from some proper old skool track, i got a bootleg of it somewhere, over the beat from "what you want, what u need, what u feel, why dont u tell me..."p.s, don't really like this track-it's a sly rip off of that bodyrox track.

cheesy female vocal...
it's sampled from some proper old skool track, i got a bootleg of it somewhere, over the beat from "what you want, what u need, what u feel, why dont u tell me..."p.s, don't really like this track-it's a sly rip off of that bodyrox track.
send for the link to that tune plz??