The Tescos reduced food section

Train

All about just taking ANYTHING and puttin a reduced stamp on, go to some young checkout chick, buss some chat, then boom king prawns are yours for 41p
biggrin.gif
used to do thisit works.jus use it on a similar type of goods like a 15p sticker from a cookie and stick it on...a bag of cookiesf*ckin hell mr nice guy with the alex-style sig

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All about just taking ANYTHING and puttin a reduced stamp on, go to some young checkout chick, buss some chat, then boom king prawns are yours for 41p
biggrin.gif
Back in the day when Averix was the one... me and my cuz went shopping... and he switched the tag so he got the jacket on discount...plus it worked...watch how when I try sh*t like that...imma get caught!

Asda is for tramps. Lets get that straight from the start. From when I saw Vanessa Felts in there, with her being a Jew, it was kinda a straw that broke the camels back.
Not all of us are privileged middle classers who grew up doing weekly shopping in Waitrose and Marks & Spencer and shitt
Lmao...and uno this maaayne.Nah Asda is just close to me... If i was whippiin it... Tesco would be me still.

biggrin.gif
Back in the day when Averix was the one... me and my cuz went shopping... and he switched the tag so he got the jacket on discount...plus it worked...watch how when I try sh*t like that...imma get caught!
My mate done that in Harvey Nics, the reduced prices were written in red pen lol, lacoste tee for £12