Eazy E.....

Train

VERY overrated MC. Basic flow, basic lyrics and a bad produce of an amazing group (NWA) and an amazing time in Hip Hop. Ive heard all his albums, so I reckon ive heard about 80% of what he has to offer, and only about 20% of that 80, is actually playable.Cant see the hype. I fail to see beyond the comedic appeal of this prematurely slayed rapper.Anyone?

llow this topic please, seriouslyeveryone knows Eazy E was sh*tbut NWA without him? Your havin a f*cking laugh
Co-signJust like PE wth no Flava FlavHe shoulda been given that role
LOL I swear your the one that said he wasnt needed. Hypocrisy? First T-Pain live, now this? LMAO

llow this topic please, seriouslyeveryone knows Eazy E was sh*tbut NWA without him? Your havin a f*cking laugh
LOL I swear your the one that said he wasnt needed. Hypocrisy? First T-Pain live, now this? LMAO
He featured on way too many songs for too long...That's what I meant.Isn't it evident? In my 1st post, I said he shoulda just done skits and sh*t

He featured on way too many songs for too long...That's what I meant.Isn't it evident? In my 1st post, I said he shoulda just done skits and sh*t
Well Removal Man could only have been talking to you. Your the only person who made any reference about Eazy not being needed.

Well Removal Man could only have been talking to you. Your the only person who made any reference about Eazy not being needed.
Yeah, but you mentioned hypocrisy, when I fail to see where that was the case, when I made my point in the 1st post.

Yeah, but you mentioned hypocrisy, when I fail to see where that was the case, when I made my point in the 1st post.
If thats what you meant then cool, but thats not what you wrote. I'm sure what Removal Man is talking about and what your talking about are two different things. If he can confirm, I think he was saying that Eazy should still have been an integral part of the group, whereas your saying he should have been a fringe member.Thats where the confusion comes into play. Like I said Removal Man could only have been talking to you, so is not I alone that didnt get your point.

well eazy e was the only one who actually was a gangster and done wat he spat about where as ice cube for example was from a good family etc...so i guess eazy was the main person keeping up the whole NWA image without him i doubt they would of had the same appeal....he isnt that sh*t you should remeber wat level of spitting was at that time.

If thats what you meant then cool, but thats not what you wrote. I'm sure what Removal Man is talking about and what your talking about are two different things. If he can confirm, I think he was saying that Eazy should still have been an integral part of the group, whereas your saying he should have been a fringe member.Thats where the confusion comes into play. Like I said Removal Man could only have been talking to you, so is not I alone that didnt get your point.
Cool.

Easy added nothing in the way of LYRICAL skills, or general mic skills, to NWA. He was merely an image booster. So in a way, your right, NWA wouldnt have been at the helm o such a movement, without the image person. One thing though, without the actual GOOD mcs behind the image guy, the image guy is just a gimmick. Hence, his solo career.

Easy added nothing in the way of LYRICAL skills, or general mic skills, to NWA. He was merely an image booster. So in a way, your right, NWA wouldnt have been at the helm o such a movement, without the image person. One thing though, without the actual GOOD mcs behind the image guy, the image guy is just a gimmick. Hence, his solo career.
Noone added anythign but Lyrical skills to NWA but Cube so..

obviously have no clue about nwa and there history....saying he's sh*t like he actually wrote his own barsno eazy no nwa simple!

yes SCRAPS, topic is a joke, sorry Jamaland yes Numero, you got me right, about 'fringe member', WTF?people are tyna tell me they'd f*ck with Straight Outta Compton? did they only hear this album last week or something?and as for lyricism, NWA amount to a pile of sh*t most of the time, it werent about lyricsit hurt wen Cube left, it killed it wen Ren left, and you wanna take Eazy E out the equation?SMblurrrdclarrrrtH

Cool.
Just be sure to make yourself clearer next time.In actual fact, you co-signing Removal Man, somone that was going against what you was saying, is quite funny though.And stop with holding on to return before you type. Its most annoying

Cool.
Just be sure to make yourself clearer next time.In actual fact, you co-signing Removal Man, somone that was going against what you was saying, is quite funny though.And stop with holding on to return before you type. Its most annoying
baffling innit