This Place has gone to shit

Admin.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im tryna rejuviante the placeand when i say its gone to sh*t i dont mean quality wisejust no discipline topics flying all over the placepeople who should be banned freely posting

That beef topic was sh*t biggrin.gifEspecially as you two man's age combined = that of the Titanic.
should of mentioned our moms it may of helped you get about 5 lol's and a quote
:D :D :D :D :D5 lols, and a quote.But really, that was joke.Bane is righ though.There are about 20 users that post regular..And then people want to ban half of them, stupidness.LIke, Onslaught, ghosting him was just stupid. Man at least brought something different to the board.lol @ the company coming to try ban the likes of scorpzz, bane etc.....If you ban scoprzz, me, bane etc...there will be a total of about 12 posts per day.+ The fact that every religious/race topic gets locked on the base of "everyone just argues and doesnt accept anyoens opinion"If thats the case might aswell shut down the whole board.Then wasteman topics like Tulse's ones are allowed to continue & thrive..People are never happy.

we slew women so they wont come here unless they are geezer birds or live too far away to see them slippin so thats a dead issue.we slew bowcats so people like iceberg and totty are hardly herewe slew batty man so boy only cap cap is backing themwe need to be more open THEN we will have a forum of colour and prosperity

That beef topic was sh*t biggrin.gifEspecially as you two man's age combined = that of the Titanic.
should of mentioned our moms it may of helped you get about 5 lol's and a quote
:D :D :D :D :D5 lols, and a quote.But really, that was joke.Bane is righ though.There are about 20 users that post regular..And then people want to ban half of them, stupidness.LIke, Onslaught, ghosting him was just stupid. Man at least brought something different to the board.lol @ the company coming to try ban the likes of scorpzz, bane etc.....If you ban scoprzz, me, bane etc...there will be a total of about 12 posts per day.+ The fact that every religious/race topic gets locked on the base of "everyone just argues and doesnt accept anyoens opinion"If thats the case might aswell shut down the whole board.Then wasteman topics like Tulse's ones are allowed to continue & thrive..People are never happy.
Yeah, i find these ones pointless cuz its a discussion board innit, meant for discussion and it is the "whatever" room so u post whatever, so banter/argument/discussion about the religions is usually good and even if religion is gettin slated people still find the funny side so i dont see why they should be locked

Guest The Company
End of the day, if you lot don't want topics locked, think before you post and ask yourself if it's necessary init.I don't think this forum is too bad with the amount of things people can get away with.
Thank you!

On a lighter note...LoL at anyone who thinks that blade isn't making money out of this site. I'm not talking just a fiver either...
I dont get why this would bother anyone? :s
Doesn't bother me, it's just that he always denies it.''Nah man, all profit goes to server costs''Sure mate.
Oh yeah, i get ya nowI dont think he'll make that much from this though tbh cuz that Risky says he makes 10 pound every 2 weeks from PG and that even has a section where you have to pay for it, so that ontop of the adds and sh*t onli makes him 5 pound a week so surely Blade will make less than that seeings as we dont have to pay for anything?So probably does just go to pay for the server