This Place has gone to shit

Admin.

On a lighter note...LoL at anyone who thinks that blade isn't making money out of this site. I'm not talking just a fiver either...
I dont get why this would bother anyone? :s
Doesn't bother me, it's just that he always denies it.''Nah man, all profit goes to server costs''Sure mate.
Oh yeah, i get ya nowI dont think he'll make that much from this though tbh cuz that Risky says he makes 10 pound every 2 weeks from PG and that even has a section where you have to pay for it, so that ontop of the adds and sh*t onli makes him 5 pound a week so surely Blade will make less than that seeings as we dont have to pay for anything?So probably does just go to pay for the server
non of our bizniz any way

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a lighter note...LoL at anyone who thinks that blade isn't making money out of this site. I'm not talking just a fiver either...
I dont get why this would bother anyone? :s
Doesn't bother me, it's just that he always denies it.''Nah man, all profit goes to server costs''Sure mate.
Oh yeah, i get ya nowI dont think he'll make that much from this though tbh cuz that Risky says he makes 10 pound every 2 weeks from PG and that even has a section where you have to pay for it, so that ontop of the adds and sh*t onli makes him 5 pound a week so surely Blade will make less than that seeings as we dont have to pay for anything?So probably does just go to pay for the server
non of our bizniz any way
innit

the place isnt the same but its more of a numbers gamethere were alot more on rwd, plus it wasnt half as cliqy as this tries to beforming stupid groups and thinking it increases your posting bandwidth, plus just cos u clock up 5000 posts a minute doesnt mean you hold up the board,the same pple shouting its going down hill are the ones shouting out secretly for attn. there were better more diverse personalities on rwd and even up to the start of when the migration happened, how i see it

the place isnt the same but its more of a numbers gamethere were alot more on rwd, plus it wasnt half as cliqy as this tries to beforming stupid groups and thinking it increases your posting bandwidth, plus just cos u clock up 5000 posts a minute doesnt mean you hold up the board,the same pple shouting its going down hill are the ones shouting out secretly for attn. there were better more diverse personalities on rwd and even up to the start of when the migration happened, how i see it
Maybe right at this very moment. But not overall. Towards the end, RWD had 20 Tulse's.I just realised you were opposing me with the quality over quantity thing, not agreeing with me.I disagree that it applies to myself or the people I mentioned though.Aint like when it was Stabillo.

true storiesc bare guys on dis click sh*t wid da fake us accents using words lyk dwarg etc n dat dats wat msns for if u wna find out more bout each ova not an urban forum shitz disgustin

true storiesc bare guys on dis click sh*t wid da fake us accents using words lyk dwarg etc n dat dats wat msns for if u wna find out more bout each ova not an urban forum shitz disgustin
*spuds forehead*

various intresting/intelligent users have left/post less over the course of the year,so less in depth/interesting discussions take place,plus the locks,but i wanna say dont watch the prodigal son,nor pine for his return,if he returns he will come in his own timeim tryna say new ones will arrive over the course of time,but maybe wen they do,dont evryone jump on them at once just let them get on with it,unless of course they are spam techniciansplus i think evry week this site has been up people have been saying its sh*t,wanna say find sumthin else in yr life to fill the gap,shudnt realy rely on a forum for total sustenance of yr life

i would but i got courseworks to be doin.still if any wants to vent on me just istockphoto_2290398_fresh_challah_bread_series.jpgat ya boy
....Bread? Croissant?biggrin.gif ...you've lost me..
People talk about Hillsbourough but Munich is a no no.Dictatorship at its finest
If there was a hillsborough thread and people came in saying "scoucer X that was crushed was a c*nt" Then expect them to get a ban.Also.LMFAO @ Everyone talking about Gangs & Cliques, come like the british public, BELIEVING THE HYPE.

Another pet hate is the people who come up with an idea but don't do it themself.Come like that shook kid in the gang who never done anything but had all the ideas followed by bait excuses not to do anything.
Thank you.Orchestrated beef is probably up there with E15 attempting to be wise.Nem Kid standing on the e-roof tops and sniping someone >>>> Like Matt said you people make the forum. Stop relying on someone else to say what you want to say.

People talk about Hillsbourough but Munich is a no no.Dictatorship at its finest
If there was a hillsborough thread and people came in saying "scoucer X that was crushed was a c*nt" Then expect them to get a ban.
Lol okI have seen and read enough Hillsborough jibes on this forum that has been side stepped it is ridicolous.We all know this forum and the amount of manc sympathizers.I will just leave it at that

Another pet hate is the people who come up with an idea but don't do it themself.Come like that shook kid in the gang who never done anything but had all the ideas followed by bait excuses not to do anything.
Thank you.Orchestrated beef is probably up there with E15 attempting to be wise.Nem Kid standing on the e-roof tops and sniping someone >>>> Like Matt said you people make the forum. Stop relying on someone else to say what you want to say.
If I had powers, sh*t would happen.Everyone does say what they want anyhow.*not mod powers, like, super ones.
If there was a hillsborough thread and people came in saying "scoucer X that was crushed was a c*nt" Then expect them to get a ban.
Lol okI have seen and read enough Hillsborough jibes on this forum that has been side stepped it is ridicolous.We all know this forum and the amount of manc sympathizers.I will just leave it at that
Yeh, I made a few hillsborough jokes In my time.I've also seen Munich ones made.lol @ Manc SympathisersCome with that "Im a victim" bollox..Apache supports Hammers, Torres Liverppol, Ice/YM Utd, Stat/Eduardo Arsenal...Act like everone in power is on UTDs nutsIf your honest with yourself, regardless of what other people said, You were banned for coming with off topic insuls/sh*t about a dead player...after several warnings......I'd hardly call Matt a dictator either..