This Place has gone to shit

Admin.

Race topics are a problem on here, as they are in real life because there are not enough people intelligent enough to discuss it maturely and with tact.The whole banning thing because someone is annoying can be funny, but if it's a regular thing where nuff guys are getting wiped out, it ruins what is supposed to be the idea behind a forum. This Company d*ckhead banning guys for stupid reasons, and I swear Iceberg was on the same frath.
that your sig is that a film or camera?lol@ some of u man coming like this is BBC and points of questions or whatever that thing is called.maybe if u wernt here 20hrs of the day you wdnt be so bored every few mins, watching this place liek the stock market, when at the same time tring act like badmen with ur color coding and egangs. buy a book, get a hobby apart from loafing on the net and youd be bless.
It's from the film Kidulthood.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole banning thing because someone is annoying can be funny, but if it's a regular thing where nuff guys are getting wiped out, it ruins what is supposed to be the idea behind a forum. This Company d*ckhead banning guys for stupid reasons, and I swear Iceberg was on the same frath.
The people enjoyed company hype if you ask me, hence why the topic spanned to like 15 pages.It spiced up the forum in a way and people got drawn in to the hype as usual
I personally thought it was bullshit, which is I started reading when it was around 15 pages long. Nuff sucktion going on. I wasn't going to be a part of it.

Race topics are a problem on here, as they are in real life because there are not enough people intelligent enough to discuss it maturely and with tact.The whole banning thing because someone is annoying can be funny, but if it's a regular thing where nuff guys are getting wiped out, it ruins what is supposed to be the idea behind a forum. This Company d*ckhead banning guys for stupid reasons, and I swear Iceberg was on the same frath.
that your sig is that a film or camera?lol@ some of u man coming like this is BBC and points of questions or whatever that thing is called.maybe if u wernt here 20hrs of the day you wdnt be so bored every few mins, watching this place liek the stock market, when at the same time tring act like badmen with ur color coding and egangs. buy a book, get a hobby apart from loafing on the net and youd be bless.
When you work or meant to be working, there isnt much else to do for time to go buy.

When you work or meant to be working, there isnt much else to do for time to go buy.
theres bare online games, or forums that suit your interests..so if music go soHH.com, them comic book neeks can go marvel comic forums, toney can go to hookupnopicjustlink.com etc etc, plenty to do when at work not just come here

The whole banning thing because someone is annoying can be funny, but if it's a regular thing where nuff guys are getting wiped out, it ruins what is supposed to be the idea behind a forum. This Company d*ckhead banning guys for stupid reasons, and I swear Iceberg was on the same frath.
The people enjoyed company hype if you ask me, hence why the topic spanned to like 15 pages.It spiced up the forum in a way and people got drawn in to the hype as usual
I personally thought it was bullshit, which is I started reading when it was around 15 pages long. Nuff sucktion going on. I wasn't going to be a part of it.
It was bullshit. Still spiced up the forum for a few hours by the looks of things

Guest Seriouss

That could be true. But I'm pretty sure I'd just find something else to occupy my time instead which would be just as unproductive. I'm loving online gambling at the moment, at least VIP2 doesn't cost me anything!!!

theres bare online games, or forums that suit your interests..so if music go soHH.com, them comic book neeks can go marvel comic forums, toney can go to hookupnopicjustlink.com etc etc, plenty to do when at work not just come here
I dont really listen to hip hop so scratch that (no pun), games is bait when managers walking past, he'll think I'm taking the piss. This suits me fine. I'm just asking for race topics to be allowed and llow banning characters for voicing their opinion. Then all we'll have is what we had before we're it was one big happy family

Guest Seriouss
Seriouss needs to get banned
WHY???Explain yo' self fool. biggrin.gif
cos your a boring dirty old hag that brings nothing to the forum and treats it like some msn flirt session
Yet you follow me round constantly posting about how much you hate me but secretly trying to pluck up the courage to beg to suck my p*ssy. f*ck off. If I brought 'nothing' to the forum you wouldn't even notice me yet alone make posts such as that.

Seriouss needs to get banned
WHY???Explain yo' self fool. biggrin.gif
cos your a boring dirty old hag that brings nothing to the forum and treats it like some msn flirt session
Yet you follow me round constantly posting about how much you hate me but secretly trying to pluck up the courage to beg to suck my p*ssy. f*ck off. If I brought 'nothing' to the forum you wouldn't even notice me yet alone make posts such as that.
Thats what I'm saying. Seriouss is jokes with her random comedy. Her and Kurious are the two comical females, LL tryna up her levels but that about it