What ever happened to Jin?

Train

emcees propaganda was pretty goodThe thing is, his mixtapes were f*cking sick. Mostly over old school hip hop beats and i expected his first album to run in a similar vein. His flow really suited Dilla or Premier beats. Ruff Ryders killed him and his first album was a hodge podge of ok tracks and awful poo. He was given fake gangsta status with ruff ryders when he infact he was closer to being a conscious rapper.I bought one of his other albums from his myspace a couple of years back (not the ABC one). sh*t was poor and as an oriental i felt sad, betrayed and disappointed. still his freestyles killed it.The one battle where he killed that guy by saying he looked like Loon without the personal trainer >>>>

emcees propaganda was pretty goodThe thing is, his mixtapes were f*cking sick. Mostly over old school hip hop beats and i expected his first album to run in a similar vein. His flow really suited Dilla or Premier beats. Ruff Ryders killed him and his first album was a hodge podge of ok tracks and awful poo. He was given fake gangsta status with ruff ryders when he infact he was closer to being a conscious rapper.I bought one of his other albums from his myspace a couple of years back (not the ABC one). sh*t was poor and as an oriental i felt sad, betrayed and disappointed. still his freestyles killed it.The one battle where he killed that guy by saying he looked like Loon without the personal trainer >>>>
mixtapes before his 1st album?? if u got it beg u up them...i think my fave battle is when he duppied Verse on Smack

mixtapes before his 1st album?? if u got it beg u up them...i think my fave battle is when he duppied Verse on Smack
yeah there were 3 mixtapes that led up to his albumi got two but i have to dig them out and put them on the comp. I'll pm you when i have some time to do it this week. Just remind me.