To go, or not to go. That is the question.

Train

Dam. Booked for tomorrow morning, all the way till sunday morning. Cant wait and all that jazz. Nver been before. But then on Monday, my mum calls me, and tells me shes coming down to see us for the weekend. AND I remembered it was her birthday today (remembered on monday), so shes DEFO going to want to link up and do all that family dinner sh*t. So I decided to tell her, today, that im flying out to AMSTERDAM, the city of weed, TOMORROW morning, and I cant meet you on your birthday, not can I see you on your trip down to London the same weekend. Called her, I got boyed basically. Told me she dont like me hanging with weedheads (One), and that I shouldnt up and leave in the middle of uni for a holiday. Got all that 'Ill call you back after ive had a coffee,' line.Aint even gonna think what my pups would say lol. What would you do in my situation? Would you do Dam, and have a SICK time, or whould you cancel it just to please the family although they make valid but unpleasant points?

Blood is thicker than water
Yea, I take you twos points, but them you COULD say the family are being unreasonable for spoiling it for me (or you lol). Although their intentions may be positive.
lol if its her birthday though then she has a reasonim sure if it wasnt her birthday she wouldnt be botherd about you going

Blood is thicker than water
Yea, I take you twos points, but them you COULD say the family are being unreasonable for spoiling it for me (or you lol). Although their intentions may be positive.
lol if its her birthday though then she has a reasonim sure if it wasnt her birthday she wouldnt be botherd about you going
Sent a card in the post yesterday. Nar, seriously, thats not really a good enough reason.

I would say go Dam coz it is toooo sick! But end of the day it is ur family. Think of this hyperthetically, if your mum was to die in the next yr, but imagine how u would feel knowin u boyed her off on her bday to go away to get lean 24/7.Dam can be done at anytime, bdays are 1 day a yr.Screwin tho fam. One of those raw decisions. Still if u do end up goin u gotta try Stella Blue...my fav weed out there!

If you go dam on your mums birthday you win worst son of the year award.There will always be weed in Amsterdam, your mum's birthday is one day in the year.
thell always be mor birthdays!!i always do dis wen faced with these decisions...if it was da other way round an ur mum booked a holiday on ur bday wud u b pissed?? if so den dont go, if u wudnt mind den go .....treat em how ud wana b treated!

If you go dam on your mums birthday you win worst son of the year award.There will always be weed in Amsterdam, your mum's birthday is one day in the year.
thell always be mor birthdays!!i always do dis wen faced with these decisions...if it was da other way round an ur mum booked a holiday on ur bday wud u b pissed?? if so den dont go, if u wudnt mind den go .....treat em how ud wana b treated!
IF IT WAS ME I WOULDNT MIND HER GOING ON MA BDAY

How do u kno that...not wishin death on anyone but you really never know!

How do u kno that...not wishin death on anyone but you really never know!
in that case GO! u cud die 2mor!! live life to the fullest....see it works both ways biggrin.gif