To go, or not to go. That is the question.

Train

Just spoke to marge (for an hour biggrin.gif ).Turns out she has NO problem with me going away on her birthday, just a LITTLE disappointed where im going, and who with. But she said shes cool with me going, told me to have a laugh lol. (But if I was living at home, she woulda made sure I didnt go lol)SO IM GOING, NUR.

Just spoke to marge (for an hour biggrin.gif ).Turns out she has NO problem with me going away on her birthday, just a LITTLE disappointed where im going, and who with. But she said shes cool with me going, told me to have a laugh lol. (But if I was living at home, she woulda made sure I didnt go lol)SO IM GOING, NUR.
She's testing you nucca!Dem ones "i'm not angry...just dissapointed"If you were my son you woulda got more licks when you was a yute

Your mum's unreasonable still.Don't know why she's telling you she's disappointed, she knows you know that still.Slap her.
*Slaps*Your right still, she did know I knew. But still, thats mums init, but she said shes gonna kill my weedhead friend when she see him, and, 'I hope he puffs some laced weed and knocks out'Its minor you lot, stop making me out to be the bad one, I even called one my freinds and tell him I aint coming. Now I gotta call him again and tell him I am lol.

If I was your Mum, you wouldn't be my son.

I knew it was more the fact of WHERE u was going rather than ur mums bday.