Playing tracks you heard on MTV Base on loudspeaker on the bus

Don Crack

NO f*ckl offwas with my bredrin todayand saw to narstyyyy chicks walking around with some dancehall tune playingjsut shoutn and tlaking to people they didnt knoi thought they was ugnan come speka to mewas ready to swing Than proceed to take the less ugly one to a back alleyHangtight VIP pro bussers

I hate sitting upstairs on buses because of this.Today in fact two yardies were listening to some shitty UK Hip Hop and proper vibzing to it, nodding heads, singalongs. Was so annoying, and I knew they'd merk me in a second which made me even more pissed.
Dem oens where ur ready to screw and turn aorund see mans gripping a 38 UZI

I remember a while back when some kids started playin their music on a busy bus and as soooooooon as they turned it on, one woman got up, went up to them and started cussin them off. Tellin them not to take the piss wit her and everyone else today.The look on their faces were classic. they turnt it off straight away.

The Heartbroken season was the worst.Bare yute girls playing this...Sing-a-longs call for a dappying.
the n-dubs season takes the biscuit still.
Ahh, when 'i swear' came out ''. that was the killerKilled me when one grown man ... mustve been in his late 20's .. was rinsin pow loud on his fone

i dnt take buses so i wudnt no about this sh*twho are the worst offenders ?chavs blacks or asains ... girls or boys tube is sick... evry1 in silence
Chavs get the slight advantage over blacks.On the tube I'm certain loud music early in the mornings would not fly, all these coked up buisness heads realise that not only is their high wearing off but there is some prat sitting next to them singing out "that's that crack music niggaaa". It's like Pulp Fiction you never know what they're carrying in them briefcases.

The Heartbroken season was the worst.Bare yute girls playing this...Sing-a-longs call for a dappying.
the n-dubs season takes the biscuit still.
Ahh, when 'i swear' came out ''. that was the killerKilled me when one grown man ... mustve been in his late 20's .. was rinsin pow loud on his fone
I'd have spudded him 'til he couldn't spud no more.

One time I got on the bus & went upstairs towards the back & there was some little Asian boy, about 12 or so, sitting two rows behind me playing DURRTY DOOGZ!Bear in mind this bus was in GLASGOW.I was delighted to be on that bus.
Truesay when it's a tune that's got abit of underground buzz but not fully exposed to mainstream yet and I hear the least suspect people playing them, I mean like not abunch of loud chavs or hooded up black kids but just one person listening to it on the way to school minding his own buisness or whatever, it makes me smile. Huge No Homo